Steering Wheel Force feedback settings.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nickfox2003, Mar 4, 2015.

1. nickfox2003

nickfox2003 Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Hi

I have a question about what people are using for their force feedback setting. The only reason I asked is I have been watching some videos of guys recording themselves using R3E and lots seem to have force feedback power set low. Myself has mine set to full and i'm using t500rs and this feels real.

To me turning this down so low is taking away from the realism part of a simulator or am I missing a trick by doing this, I can’t understand why you would want to do that?

I know it personal preference but what the point of buying a powerful wheel?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jo Ré Ta Po

Jo Ré Ta Po Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    • Informative Informative x 3
  3. nickfox2003

nickfox2003 Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    thanks I didn't really know about the clipping part. i can say i haven't have had this issue and to be fair i have been using t500 on gt games for a few years and the feedback is very strong on there and i have had to turn this down on GT6 (well Down)

Don't chuckle when i Say gt6 it's just never knew this sim was out and didn't have a good pc at the time.

To me R3E feels the same as i had Gt set with the weight not too heavy but not so so light. i know cars have power steering but having 10% for example can't feel real?

Ps i think i have feedback in game is high but in windows it set to default for t500

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015