Problem Stutter issue with oculus rift

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Caleb Zaugg, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Caleb Zaugg

Caleb Zaugg New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello, i was hoping to get some help with a stutter issue when in vr with my oculus. I have searched through the forums for days and tried everything and anything that was suggested to no prevail. I have done two fresh installs of r3e, deleted all related files, and done the many other suggestions found on this forum and the internet alike. I have forced 45 fps, asw always on, hoping that would smooth it out but unfortunately it has not. I have dropped graphics setting all the way down and off with no luck. I was doing most my testing at sanoma and found the stutters happens going in and out of turn 1 past the pits, and especially bad at turns 4 and 5 but it seems to be happening at all tracks. I have also deleted the shadersCashe.bin. and vsync is off running boarder-less windowed mode. I would have no issue dealing with a couple micro stutters but these are more like frames freezing causing nausea and also loss of control. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

my specs are an i7-6700k 16 gb of ram and a gtx 1070. The game is installed to my hdd.