System crash Volkswagon ID.R

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von GOREMURDER, 23. Dezember 2020.

1. GOREMURDER

GOREMURDER New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Yesterday after updating the game, I noticed that the new content seemed to be on my "owned" list of content, so I figured what the hell I'll give it a go, I tried out the Volkswagen ID.R on Brandshatch GP, I was able to start the car and I started out to leave the pits and after about a second or so the game just crashed my system, nothing but a blank screen on my TV and my psvr went black. I figured it was because I didn't own the content, so I rebooted everything and changed my car and track and went on with the rest of my night doing hotlaps. Today I booted up the game and everything seemed to be as it should the content was separated in to "owned" and "not owned." So I figured I'd give the new ID.R another go in test drive. I made it around a lap and a half before the game crashed again, blank screen on both my TV and psvr. Figured I'd post this here as I'm really enjoying the game having just purchased the premium package on Black Friday and I want the best out of this game and hope this issue gets fixed as I'm really interested in the new content as well.