Teach me the pits boxes.

Discussion in 'Knowledge Base' started by Nash Bobo, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Nash Bobo

Nash Bobo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Pits.JPG

Hey! Could you guys teach me pits or show me where the info is? I know nothing about it in multiplayer, single event etc. I went into the pits and RR held me there for about 25 mins in a 15 mins race. I know RR has control of the car when I come in and just stayed there until the car started to leave and give the control back to me and the race was over. What's this box in the right side of the picture and do I have to do anything with it? What is the box telling me? I guess the box below the rear view mirror is the time in the pits in seconds.

Thanks
    "Nash"

2. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    Maybe this wil help
    Surch for: raceroom pitstop tutorial
    Om google

3. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Here is a tutorial. Note that you don't have to confirm the pit stop anymore at the end.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    I
    Pit  Stop Keys.JPG

Presets3.JPG
    Yellow band2.JPG

I can not get my presets that I made to highlight in green. only "rear hard" & "front hard". The yellow band is around my presets at the top of the box. but when I push "enter" no green. What is the light Gary area for right of the red. What am I doing wrong? I have seen some videos on youtube.

''Nash"

5. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    When you take a pitstop, and opens up your pit window (third picture above)
    The presets Damage is on place 1 and wil be selected by every pitstop you made
    But as long these is white, nothing wil happens until you press the enter button
    When you select with the right button it go to the second presets (Fuel, tires and damage) click on enter and you second preset go to work

6. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    The damage options are automatically disabled if you car doesn't have any damage. The availability of the fuel option depends on your fuel usage setting and the rules preset.

7. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    I Got it. Thank you NL-Jos, majuh