Question technical consultation

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Racing(1)Nalu, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Racing(1)Nalu

Racing(1)Nalu New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone, my query is how do I put the rotation in the steering wheel vehicle configuration, in the Logitech profile I set it to 900 but it is necessary in all cars to set it to 900 in the car configuration, excuse my bad English

2. BeefMcQueen

BeefMcQueen Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    No need to change the given setting for a specific car. Those values represent the rotation that car uses in real life. That means you're also using just that amount of rotation in the game. So keep it at 900 in your wheel software and let the game decide, what's needed for the car in use. So 540° for GT3s, lower values like 360 for open wheelers for example. The Porsche 964 classic cup instead, would make use of the whole range your wheel offers.
    Keep in mind that if you have the virtual wheel and the driver's hands visible while driving, this animation only covers 360 degrees visually, though.

Oli

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  3. Racing(1)Nalu

Racing(1)Nalu New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Gracias señor, usted es el mejor, noté mucha pérdida de agarre en las curvas con los autos a 900 grados, tuve que girar mucho el volante, usted es el mejor

4. Racing(1)Nalu

Racing(1)Nalu New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank you sir, you are the best, I noticed a lot of loss of grip in curves with the cars at 900 degrees, I had to turn my steering wheel a lot, you are the best

• Like Like x 1