Thrustmaster T150 - Opinion

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Adam Jonas, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    Hello guys,

Is there anyone who uses the Thrustmaster T150 wheel? What's your experiences with it in different race sims? Compared to Logitech DFGT, is it better or not?

2. Zetoyoc

Zetoyoc Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    The T150 is the only wheel I have used so I can not compare it to anything else. but I find it quite good. Especially for the price. I did upgrade the pedals though.

-J

3. Squanchy

Squanchy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    I have the T150 too as my first wheel, other than the wheel of my car...
    I believe its much newer than the famous Logitech DFGT. It can provide surprisingly strong steering resistance. In terms of effects (bumps, kerb rattle, etc) its kind of jarring, in the sense that I imagine more high end wheels provide smoother effects. The pedals are mediocre- the resistance is not strong enough to call it "progressive".

Very enjoyable in Raceroom and Assetto Corsa. In Project Cars however I simply could not config it to provide decent feedback, and I've read of other T150 owners with similar issues.

Quite a popular wheel, and I believe a very good wheel for that price range, since I'm not sure the DFGT is still available to buy, and the T300 is a step up in price.

4. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    Thank you guys. :)

More opinions are welcome!