Problem Tyre issue, Important!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Joeks, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Hello guys,

First of all..GREAT JOB!!! wwwrrroooaaahhh!!! Really enjoy it! :))))

But I've noticed this problem the second time since yesterday in tottaly diffrent classes/track/lenght etc.
    If I do a Pitstop, and I don't choose any tyre, only fuel, I still get a brandnew set of slicks! Cool, because I like saving tyres at long races, but not really fair for those who'll changing tyres during Pit

And Engine failure is very harsh..lol Can you do somthing like wheel pulling left if, you hit, like in a rally-game..If its terminal, its terminal, but the slightest touch I sometimes lose the engine..like an hour ago in the last of 60 mins race :p

Miracles do exist.."Get Real" on RaceRoom..incredible game..pffft :)

Grtz! Jer

2. Christoph

Christoph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    interesting will test it today

• Like Like x 1
  3. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Which car? Mid-engined cars are somewhat delicate in that regard, they're engines brake very easily on side impacts. If it was a mid-engined car, then this a known thing and being investigated.
    The tyre thing is also know iirc, just didn't get a fix ready it seems. Thanks for reporting anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Hello, and thanx for the reply!

First I drove a DTM 2016 car on the Redbullring 20 mins race, then the second day with the Audi GT3 on the Northschleife, this was a 60 mins race and with no mendatory pitstop, so I was allowed to get only fuel.
    But in the little "Tyre-Wear" display during the race, my tyres showed like medium worn, but after the stop they showed full again?

Greets Jer