Bug Unable to access car setup menus post R3E new update Dec 2020

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Michael Havlena, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Michael Havlena

Michael Havlena New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,
    Just wondering whether this might be a new bug with recent R3E update as I can no longer access the car setup menus, game temporarily freezes then brings me back to the "drive/car setup/options" menu.

I did perform a game files validation. This action seem to help for a short period of time at which I was again no longer able to access the car setup menus with a temp game freeze.

Please advise whether this is a known issue or whether I might need to dig a little deeper with my personal setup.

Appreciate any experience out there...

Thanks guys!

2. Michael Havlena

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This might be related to using the OtterHud. I'm now getting error 500 when attempting to simply boot the game with OtterHud program activated. Maybe I need more testing, but the game seems to work fine without the otterHud....

3. Michael Havlena

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok, just FYI for those who might experience the same issue as myself. After re-downloading the otterhud and re-pasting the launch link within Steam, everything seems to work now....Not sure what could have been the cause, as I do believe that I was using the latest otterhud version previously.