UnitdRacingData - Social Telemetry, World Records, Ranking

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Amir Meshulam, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Amir Meshulam

Amir Meshulam New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    After many months of work, UnitedRacingData.com is released to the public in BETA stage:

The platform offer:
    • Telemetry Logger for RaceRoom, rFactor 2, Automobilista 2, iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Assetto Corsa Competizione & Project Cars 2 (more to come soon)
    • Compare up to 3 laps on the same charts
    • Choose from dozens of telemetry channels
    • Dynamic racing line map
    • Automatic video recording of your best lap in each session and side by side view with others laps
    • World Records system - see best laps on each sim/car/track combination and how you rank
    • Unique Ranking system - climb the leaderboard for each sim or overall
    • Automatic logging of setup information and files (for supported sim)
    • Public or Private mode - you can control If your laps are private or public (contact us for private mode)
    • Pro drivers in private mode can create Telemetry packs and offer them as a free or paid subscription
    • and many more!
    The platform was built by sim racers, and already used in Alpha by dozens of drivers, and currently has ~100,000 free laps telemetry for ~200 cars and ~200 tracks

The platform is 100% functional, but still need some work on the appearance

I welcome any feedback!

Demo telemetry page:
    https://www.unitedracingdata.com/t/s/wkZSPKAIrMctcKFuiuya

Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bryce Waard

Bryce Waard Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Not trying to rain on your parade or down play your work, but why are you advertising on RaceRoom when you don’t even support RaceRoom yet, at least as far as your website states? And if you are trying to leverage against VRS for iRacing then it’s going to be tough as they have pretty much all you could need. What separates this from the rest?

3. Amir Meshulam

Amir Meshulam New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    :)

I do support RaceRoom - support for it was added a few days ago - I just didn't have the time to move them from "coming soon" to "supported" yet at the home page... I'll do it today!

Same with Automobilista 2 & Factor 2 that are supported, unlike what the home page says..

4. Doug Spinster

Doug Spinster Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Maybe just announce about your Raceroom being part of your site. I do think you are announcing on the wrong Sub-Forum.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Amir Meshulam

Amir Meshulam New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I admit I'm not that familiar with RaceRoom. I download the game and played it some in order to add support to it on my platform.

From what I've looked, this forum seems like the one people use to announce apps and platforms related to RaceRoom - what do you think is the better Sub-Forum?

6. Doug Spinster

Doug Spinster Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Leagues and Communities :)

7. Bryce Waard

Bryce Waard Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the reply and update. I stand corrected :)

8. Amir Meshulam

Amir Meshulam New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Release 1.4

UnitedRacingData.com gives you one roof for all your racing data needs - from personal statistics to full telemetry charts of each of your laps. Supports all popular sims, accessible from the web with an easy-to-use web interface.

We are happy to announce our latest release and bring the racing community the following features

Supported Sims:

iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Automobilista 2, Project Cars 2, RaceRoom, rFactor 2

World Records Tables:

For each sim/track/car combination - see current best times and how you compare to them. Search by bar car, by track, or just review the latest records

Supported Telemetry Channels:

Throttle, Brake, Clutch, Steering, Gear, Speed, RPM, Water Temp, Oil Temp. Yaw, Pitch, Roll, Suspension Travel, Ride Height, Tyres Temps (Inside/Middle/Outside/Core), Wheels Speed, Tyres Pressure

In addition, when comparing laps: Time Diff, Each of the basic inputs can be displayed as a delta chart

On the telemetry page, you will also find an easy-to-read basic input widget that includes gas/brake/gear/steering in a visually easy-to-understand presentation.

In each chart you get get “insights” like how earlier/later you brake/throttle comparing to the other lap

Also, you can create “profiles” of your favorite telemetry channels and reload them easily for specific needs (hot lap comparison, setup building, and more)

Stint/Lap data:

Fuel Consumption, Fuel Level, Track Temp, Air Temp, Wind Direction, Wind Velocity, Setup used, Sim Time, Indication for pit entry/exist and valid/not valid/partial lap.

You can search other driver’s stints/laps by time or by stint environment variables like track temperature so you can get as accurate as possible comparison.

Track/Line:

Dynamic track line showing your racing line next to the compared lap to easily find problems with your line

Dynamic sectors generation by our algorithm to easily zoom on turns complexes and insights on how to improve where you lose most of the time

General Statistic:

See how many laps you drove each day, how many minutes, how did you progress on our ranking tables, and more. Can be filtered by period and/or by a sim.

Custom Files:

URD Let you upload a custom file like hot laps video, track guides, setups, and more and attach them to your laps/stint so you and other drivers can watch/download them

Private/Public Modes:

While in beta, our public subscription is 100% free. No credit card required. This subscription means all your data is public for viewing and you can view any data of your fellow drivers in the public subscription.

If you are good (or think you are good :)), you can drop us a message with a request to get the private subscription that will allow you to control for each stint/lap if it's public to everyone or private so only you can access it

In addition, each laps comparison can be shared easily with a share button generate a unique link to take the receiving user to the exact lap comparison with the same charts on a screen

Driver’s Profile

Each driver gets a profile page (with custom URL) to with his basic data, statistics, and dashboard to query, filter, and display charts & table of his data

UPacks

Each pro driver can create UPacks - UPacks are a group of Stints/Laps on several car/track combinations with its Telemetry, Hot Lap Videos, Setup, and Track Guides. The driver who owns this UPack can decide if this UPack will be available to all drivers for a free subscription or paid subscription

In order to use the platform, you will need to install our Telemetry logger on your sim machine. The logger is very lightweight (25MB) and with a very small resource footprint.

SCREENSHOTS:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]