Question When laptimes land in leaderboards

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by MaXyM, Feb 17, 2015.

1. MaXyM

MaXyM Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Hello.
    I'm quite new here. Not yet very well familiar with all features and dependencies.
    I noticed there are no my laptimes in Leaderboards. Even if I done many during last 2 days in single player practice and multiplayer (Red Bull, Nurburgring GP), I cannot find them.

Any help appreciated.
    thx

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by nate, Feb 18, 2015 (1 points)
  3. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Best Answer
    If you want your times on the leaderboards, I believe you need to go to the leaderboards page, by clicking that word on the bottom of the screen. This is next to the "competitions," "fan pages," and "store" tabs. From the leaderboard screen, you can select any car and track combo you own, and then on the top right click on "launch leaderboard challenge."

This will take you into a leaderboard hotlap mode where any lap you set will be recorded, with your fastest lap being shown on the leaderboards. Repeat for any/every car and track combo you own.

So basically you need to launch the game from the leaderboard menu if you want your times recorded since this does not happen in practice mode. Someone correct my if I am wrong though.

Cheers

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    Yes, that´s true nate.
    You have to go in "Leaderbored Challange", Multiplayer and Singleplayer races does not count in any Leaderboard.

5. MaXyM

MaXyM Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    That's pity. But your answer makes everything clear.
    Thanks guys.