English Zero Racing Series - DTM Racing Series with Times Friendly to Racers in the Americas and Australia

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Meodread, May 25, 2017.

1. Meodread

Meodread Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    The Zero Racing Series has entered it's third season of existence and is looking for more racers to join us.

We are currently using the DTM class of cars and intend to continue with them for next season as well. We race officially every 2 weeks with a weekday series on Wednesday nights and a weekend series on Saturday nights. Races start at 21:00 for those in the Eastern time Zone of the United States and Canada giving racers in North America and South America along with Oceania a series that is convenient for them. In addition to racers from Canada, the US and Australia we have a few entries from Europe and have been joined by South Africans, South Americans and one racer from Thailand in the past.

In between official races we do host a server for practice, recruitment, testing and fun.

We use Get Real settings with x1 Tire Wear and Damage plus Fuel turned off, though this may change in the future. Each race is 15 minutes plus 1 lap along with 20 minutes for practice, 10 for qualification though this may be extended at some tracks.

We use tracks that are local to our racers or at the various least the Pacific Ocean geographical area along with free tracks and those that are popular with our grid.

Currently our field size is 10-15 racers depending on attendance and we also have a teamspeak for in race comms for those that wish to have them.

If this sounds interesting to you and you're interested in fun, relatively clean racing, please check us out at http://reh.enjin.com/zeroracing and our Youtube page https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCupIH-T1JLXpRFP2n_08tFg

Contact me (Meodread) on steam if you're interested and I will be happy to answer any questions that you have.

Have fun on the tarmac everyone.

2. Meodread

Meodread Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Check out some action from Sonoma in the most recent patch of races:

I had an absolutely terrible race as this track hates me. And welcome aboard Manuel Garcia our first Spanish racer.