Maskerader's Recent Activity

1. Maskerader replied to the thread News Black Week Sale.

Maybe you turned off Steam overlay in games? Anyway, you can buy stuff from your regular browser, go to https://game.raceroom.com/store/...

Nov 27, 2022 at 3:55 AM
  2. Maskerader liked skswat's post in the thread News RR Truck - Livery Design Contest.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

RR_truck_front.png RR_truck_frontside.png RR_truck_frontside2.png RR_truck_Lside.png RR_truck_rear.png RR_truck_rearside.png RR_truck_Rside.png RR_truck_top.png Nov 27, 2022 at 1:37 AM
  3. Maskerader replied to the thread Problem Moza racing r9 base.

Thank you. I created my profile for Moza R9 before the default profile was added to the game so I don't have that "missing device"...

Nov 27, 2022 at 1:32 AM
  4. Maskerader replied to the thread Moza R5.

What do you mean by that, BTW? Personally, I vastly prefer FFB without Engine vibrations.

Nov 27, 2022 at 1:31 AM
  5. Maskerader rated fischhaltefolie's post Agree in the thread New forum.

That's what I was hoping for, but also from the developers. Reading this thread, I learned, the forum is still useful and needed....

Nov 27, 2022 at 1:22 AM
  6. Maskerader rated morsify's post Agree in the thread New forum.

+1, that is exactly what I see when I visit. Also, it has to be said, of the 17,000 members, how many are like me, who felt that I HAD...

Nov 27, 2022 at 1:18 AM
  7. Maskerader rated Peter Koch's post Informative in the thread Moza R5.

[ATTACH]

20220617_171121.jpg Nov 26, 2022 at 1:09 PM
  8. Maskerader rated majuh's post Informative in the thread New forum.

Just saying, but the same thing can happen if you use a XenForo forum, and this forum here literally is based on XenForo....

Nov 26, 2022 at 1:06 PM
  9. Maskerader replied to the thread Problem Moza racing r9 base.

Speaking of fixes, is it possible to also fix the default profile for Moza R9? It has an ID and settings for FANATEC ClubSport Pedals V3...

Nov 26, 2022 at 12:41 PM
  10. Maskerader rated Peter Koch's post Informative in the thread Problem Moza racing r9 base.

What happens if you go to C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\GameData\General and change this value to...

Nov 26, 2022 at 12:37 PM
  11. Maskerader replied to the thread News The Drivers Pack - Coming in December.

Awesome news, can't wait!

Nov 26, 2022 at 1:56 AM
  12. Maskerader liked RoccoTTS's post in the thread News The Drivers Pack - Coming in December.

[MEDIA]

Nov 26, 2022 at 1:55 AM
  13. Maskerader rated Mike Kara's post Agree in the thread News The Drivers Pack - Coming in December.

:eek:

Nov 26, 2022 at 12:57 AM
  14. Maskerader rated RaceRoom's post Wonderful in the thread News The Drivers Pack - Coming in December.

[IMG] When you learn to drive a street car, there’s a process. You start on something small, something slow - maybe you never even...

Nov 26, 2022 at 12:56 AM
  15. Maskerader replied to the thread Ranked Race - Practice length excessive?.

I can understand why longer practice can hurt unscheduled servers: one race is finished, the next one will only start after practice and...

Nov 26, 2022 at 12:44 AM