Maskerader's Recent Activity

1. Maskerader replied to the thread Problem VR resolution stuck at about 240/480p, super pixelated.

You need a different DLL or something, don't remember: https://forum.kw-studios.com/index.php?threads/vr-performance-tweaks-tips.13068/

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:52 PM
  2. Maskerader replied to the thread Problem VR resolution stuck at about 240/480p, super pixelated.

Is there any reason why?

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:06 PM
  3. Maskerader replied to the thread Problem Won't Launch in VR.

Maybe this can help. https://forum.kw-studios.com/index.php?threads/r3e-wont-start-in-vr.16571/

Apr 16, 2024 at 8:03 AM
  4. Maskerader liked Beastux's post in the thread Post your R3E Videos.

[MEDIA]

Apr 15, 2024 at 7:38 PM
  5. Maskerader replied to the thread NEWS Ascher Racing McLaren Artura Ultimate & Pro-USB.

I see they weigh 1520g. Is it with the weight of the QR or without it?

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:50 PM
  6. Maskerader liked Ascher-Racing's post in the thread NEWS Ascher Racing McLaren Artura Ultimate & Pro-USB.

Hello RaceRoom community, We are happy to inform you about the launch of the long-awaited Ascher Racing McLaren Artura Ultimate and...

AR_McLaren_Artura_Series_007_1.jpg Apr 15, 2024 at 12:42 PM
  7. Maskerader liked Brian Smith's post in the thread HUD ReHUD - A custom overlay for RaceRoom.

Thankyou. I'll give it a try. ATM I've just gone back to Otterhud as I wasn't having any real problems with it anyhow. Just wanted to...

Apr 15, 2024 at 7:39 AM
  8. Maskerader attached a file to the thread falla de en la toma de tiempos por vuelta.

Do you drive outside of track limits? The game should tell you about that. [ATTACH] If it doesn't, then go to Settings - Gameplay - HUD...

upload_2024-4-14_15-14-9.png Apr 14, 2024 at 6:11 AM
  9. Maskerader liked TheBigO's post in the thread App AI-based Virtual Race Engineer incl. automated Pitstop Handling.

Two weeks since the last post here and we had two releases in this time. Many smaller improvements and a lot of tweaks for the accident...

Apr 13, 2024 at 6:37 AM
  10. Maskerader replied to the thread HUD ReHUD - A custom overlay for RaceRoom.

I use ReHUD in fullscreen but this is not how it's intended to work, so Yuval won't be able to help if something doesn't work. Yes,...

Apr 13, 2024 at 6:33 AM
  11. Maskerader liked DJHF's post in the thread Bug Error 0xC0000005 comes up nearly every time I start a race..

I had the game verified already, and I changed the name and disconnected my wheel before launching and it worked. I realised that I was...

Apr 12, 2024 at 4:50 AM
  12. Maskerader rated Tim0's post Informative in the thread Problem Quest 2 Possible Tracking Issue.

Hi all, Thanks again for all the help. Opencomposite resolved all my issues!

Apr 11, 2024 at 2:07 PM
  13. Maskerader replied to the thread Bug Error 0xC0000005 comes up nearly every time I start a race..

Verify Raceroom files on Steam. Rename Documents\My Games\Simbin to Simbin-backup. What's your driving device? Try disconnecting it and...

Apr 11, 2024 at 5:19 AM
  14. Maskerader replied to the thread Problem Logitech DD Pro (Logitech G Hub) Crashing RRE.

Oh, that's great to hear. Don't forget to turn off speed-sensitive steering, by default it's enabled in keyboard profile. You can try...

Apr 11, 2024 at 5:16 AM
  15. Maskerader liked eSTee3's post in the thread Problem Logitech DD Pro (Logitech G Hub) Crashing RRE.

Ok, so thanks to @Maskerader for the idea of mapping my wheel after selecting keyboard... IT WORKED!!!!! I can actually fully play the...

Apr 11, 2024 at 4:55 AM