Maskerader's Recent Activity

1. Maskerader liked TheBigO's post in the thread App AI-based Virtual Race Engineer incl. automated Pitstop Handling.

This is the first release in a series of upcoming releases, which will introduce GPT technology for the standard Assistants (Engineer,...

Configuration Tab 7 Speech Improvement.JPG May 3, 2024 at 12:34 PM
  2. Maskerader liked Marc Christian's post in the thread ReShade - Post Processing.

Thank you for your reply sir. Very nice! I am more tuned with the add on's and upgrades from the makers of a given sim as Mods &...

May 2, 2024 at 3:16 PM
  3. Maskerader replied to the thread ReShade - Post Processing.

From what we know, some kind of graphical enhancement update is coming. As for AI, we need to wait for another batch of improvements to...

May 2, 2024 at 2:05 AM
  4. Maskerader replied to the thread Question Account Transfer.

That's for @J-F Chardon, maybe he can help.

Apr 27, 2024 at 9:37 PM
  5. Maskerader replied to the thread Resolved Logitech Wheel and GHub issues? Going back to LGS with a G29/G920.

I'm talking about this, from 24th of May:

Apr 27, 2024 at 9:35 PM
  6. Maskerader rated Nico Kunze's post Informative in the thread Usable f1 helmet replica experiences?.

Howd you stumble across this post 4 years later? :D I did actually end up ordering one half a year after i posted here and unfortunately...

Apr 27, 2024 at 11:32 AM
  7. Maskerader replied to the thread Resolved Logitech Wheel and GHub issues? Going back to LGS with a G29/G920.

There is no setting for it. They added this auto-adjusting FFB strength almost a year ago and in the same update removed FFB linearity...

Apr 27, 2024 at 11:31 AM