Problem I can't reach the KW Studios support.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Rombusch, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Rombusch

Rombusch New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone,

I’m having trouble reaching KW Studios Support. On October 27, 2023, I purchased the MC Laren 720S all Liveries. The purchase price was charged twice to my credit card and I never received the vehicle and the liveries. I have already written to KW Studios via the KW Studios Support website and asked for help in Discord. Unfortunately, I have never received a response to my requests for help and also no response in the Discord server. Could someone here help me on how to get help from KW Studios, as they don’t seem to respond to support emails. And I would like at least the amount that was overcharged to be refunded and the vehicle unlocked. Thank you in advance for your help.”

2. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
  3. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    send link to your discord message

4. Rombusch

Rombusch New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    thank you very much for the support link. I entered everything there and sent it.
    I hope that my problem will be solved quickly.

5. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    Hello @Rombusch - I think I found your account on game.raceroom.com (it matches the email associated with your forum account) - and I can see that you added VRP's to your in-game wallet.

If you go in-game and look at your profile page, in the top right you should see your vrp balance sitting at 498 VRP's.

Can you confirm that?

Then it should just be about completing your purchase from this point, since you already added the money to your in-game wallet, it's ready to be spent.