R3E Web Dashboard Released

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Stefan Mizzi, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hi Carlos,

Please find below the BETA Live timing for Assetto Corsa. There are still a few things which are not ready. For example, all sectors are from the previous lap since AC does not sent the sector numbers and I have not calculated them yet (and they wont be accurate unless you will do a lap! or Kunos gives us an update). Previous and next gaps are also not 100% ready.

Otherwise, let me know if you find anything wrong :)

Download the beta and install the exe dash. Copy the app folder into your Assetto Corsa installation folder.

https://www.mediafire.com/?78r8ymnc91694bu

Special thanks goes to the CrewChief team for inspiring/showing me how to get the data from python :)

AC-LIVETIMING.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  2. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    I may try this tomorrow if I find the time to put my ass into my Sim rig ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Carlos quintao

Carlos quintao New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Tanks gonna test tomorrow and see how it goes
    anyway tanks for the work great progress

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  4. le_poilu

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Quickly tested :

it work...ish

On a single player race against AI, the live timing showed only me, not the AI.
    Datas showed seems ok.

And the shortcut creating tool doesn't work either.

But it's a real good start! nice work !

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Carlos quintao

Carlos quintao New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi Stefan just tested the Live Timing and its working ok with all datas ok offline and online beside few things which are not ready as yu said
    But for now its a charm and just what i needed for my personal career offline and using a big screen looks Great.
    For a beta it promises
    Tanks

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chmul Khom

Chmul Khom Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    Hi Stefan,
    is it possible to implement the good old SimBin Game GTR2?

I have at time so much fun with this game...

have a nice day...
    Markus

7. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hi Markus,

I'm afraid not, sorry :)

Cheers
    Stefan

8. Chmul Khom

Chmul Khom Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    OK, this is a Pity... but thats life ;)

Thanks....
    Markus

9. le_poilu

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Hi @Stefan Mizzi

I had the issue, when the manager stopped working during a session (AMS). But I wasn't able to find any log to send you.
    Where should I look for it ?

(PS: it was with the last regular version, not the beta with asseto things)

10. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Don't worry, I'll test it myself since I am also updating all the fuel widgets (as they are not 100% working atm) for rF2.

Though you can find the log from here:

upload_2016-9-22_18-40-25.png

11. fl0wf1r3

fl0wf1r3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    Hi Stefan, I am having problems to get the direct x overlays to work. I tried everything so far but it does not work. the widgets ware working. The content fo the log file is more or less empty

2016-09-26 22:50:26,992 [5] INFO ProRacing.MainForm.cs - Application Started
    2016-09-26 22:51:06,381 [1] INFO ProRacing.MainForm.cs - Web Listener started successfully!

Do i have to start the tool with full admin rights? My user profile in windows 10 has not admin rights. I am using the latest nvidia driver for my gtx960. Shadow play overlay is working. Do you have any ideas what the problem might be?

I did everything as discripted in this video

thx

12. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hi mate,

Hmm, so no errors in the log file. You you post 2 screen shots of the app, one of the main tab and the other of the Ingame Overlay DirectX tab.

It's going to be hard for me to know what is going wrong. You might need permissions to read some data, but not sure if thats the problem...

Just be aware though, the many have reported a huge effect to their FPS if you switch them all ON.

13. fl0wf1r3

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    ok, here are the screenshots. It is still not working. I added full rights to the folder where your app is saving the log files. Didn't help either. I used the admin profile to make sure it has nothing to do with missing rights. I disabled my firewall on the pc as well. Still not difference. I reinstalled the software ...

Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG

I have no idea why it is not working on my machine. But, since the latest Nvidia update I cant see the FPS counter any longer, the status symbol is still there. Strange thing too :)

Steam Overlay isn't working either. Perhaps the latest GeForce driver? 372.90

never change a running system ....

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  14. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

Hmm, for the looks of it all seems fine. No errors, all indicators are green and the Directx widgets are ON.....I honestly have no idea....but, when I'll get home from work today, I will try it out maybe I broke it and don't know since I have not tried it myself for a while.

If all works on my side, I can add more logging so we can see what is going on....

Thanks

15. fl0wf1r3

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    it also weird that don't see the steam overlay any longer. What driver version are you using? I have the feeling it is driver related. Perhaps they pay much attention to directx 9 any longer. who knows

16. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, so maybe it seems that the issue is locally on your pc if you dont see the steam overlay.. My card is GPU ATI HD7970 3GB and using the latest drivers....which is not Nvidia...

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  17. fl0wf1r3

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
  18. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    I'll do some tests but @Mr.C did a test recently and worked for him..though he said that it killed his FPS. Mr.C is your card Nvidia?

Cheers
    Stefan

19. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    ok..they are working for me.....but I got thinking and have a feeling know what the issues is.

How many monitors do you have and what resolution are you using? I have a feeling that they are there but off screen, with the wrong x and y default parameters...

upload_2016-9-28_17-9-25.png

20. fl0wf1r3

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    ah, I have only one screen, TV at 1920 x 1080 px. But I am currently using the PC with two monitor setups since I don't have a separate gaming PC yet. So I am switching between the TV and two other monitors from time to time. Most of the time windows loses the graphics card driver after changing the monitors, which is annoying too :) I have the feeling, windows don't really understand that the TV is connected via HDMI. Strange thing

this evening I will create a presets in the nvidia control panel and tell raceroom two use only one monitor. perhaps it helps. I don't know if that really does what is says (single window mode or it is called in the driver settings)

useless:

Multi-display/Mixed-GPU Acceleration: This setting determines how OpenGL games and applications, which are not all that common, handle rendering when connected to multiple displays and/or if using two or more different types of Nvidia GPUs. This does not affect single or multiple displays running on single or multiple GPUs (SLI) under DirectX, which encompasses most games and the Windows Desktop. As such, the setting is largely irrelevant to most users.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016