Released 09-12-2015 RaceRoom has been updated

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Sonat Ozturk, Dec 9, 2015.

1. AzkarateAsi

AzkarateAsi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    I think that 6h race is too excesive if there isnt a proper driver changing system it woul be great to see it in the future

Anyway is great to have more time for races

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. AzkarateAsi

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    If you have the DTM 92 pack try it in Zolder I never saw an AI like this in R3E

• Like Like x 1
  3. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    Why were the hidden tire wear and fuel consumption multipliers in SP races removed? I liked in DTM2014 season that the tires degraded quite noticably over the length of the usual 40 miunutes race. If you do just half an hour instead of one hour, I like to have fuel and tire wearing out twice as fast.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. 2Lame2Aime

2Lame2Aime Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    Maybe they'll an adjustable multiplier to the race menu so that you can simulate a 24hrs race in 2 or something like that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jll02

Jll02 Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Oh yes please!

6. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    Indeed, manual scaling would be best. And an info for what time frame the variables currently are standardized for, I mean not all of us know perfectly how long tyres of this and that type last on what car. If the offer a slider "2x-3x-4x", and say the default model is scaled to reflect fuewl consumption and tire wear over one hour, you could then easily adapt if you run short races. Only do a quick hop of 20 minutes racing? Set the slider to 3x then. Or even just 2x to have the chnage snot that fast.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. AzkarateAsi

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    Thank you guys after this update no more 503 error for me

8. Bottroper

Bottroper Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    I didn't plan to spend any more money on R3E this year, then I found on reddit that the NSU TTS should be available. All I thought was "Must Have"! I didn't remember seeing it anywhere so I asked google about it and came here. Seems it hasn't been released yet :( Can't wait for Nordschleife or the NSU :)