Problem About rammers or you can call wreckers

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Jojo Amarante, Nov 6, 2021.

1. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    its the only one provided by devs

• Like Like x 1
  2. willdj72

willdj72 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    no ramming in Iracing was the first statement that I had to laugh out loud. Theres incidents on every sim ever created. The rating system here is pretty much identical to Iracing. Ive been sent to the never lands and fought my way back. It happens my man. Not every racer has a great FOV and Ive even found some that had no idea about crew chief or any other aids that should be used by every sim racer. Im 702 races so you can imagine how many times Ive had incidents whether my fault or someone else just straight up murdering me. Ive only experienced maybe three times someone intentionally tried to race dirty and thats because we were on a straight away and unnecessary contact was made. Just brush it off and take a deep breath my friend. Advise I give myself everyday lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. willdj72

willdj72 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Heres the thing about ranked servers. Im in the Florida and we don't have a ton of servers to choose from so even us high ranked players will populate rookie servers everyday. Hence how fast quali times are. Rookies should never expect to enter races to win and for that matter be into sim racing with the intentions of winning. Theres always someone who will clean your clock with ease. I get it handed to me everyday and my expectations are to try and stay close and wait for a small mistake to take advantage of. Good luck mate

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    AFAIK in RRE there is no way to gain safety rating by overtaking. You start with maximum bonus and lose it through incident points from off tracks and collisions. The closer your rating is to 100, the less it will rise if you race clean.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0

The saftey rating doesnt care who you overtake , be they faster or slower drivers . If you ran two identical races 1 over taking the whole field and one just holding your posistion , if the incident points were identical the saftey rating + or - would be identical

Andi