Problem Acceleration problem

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Stan Mihai, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Stan Mihai

Stan Mihai New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hello, first i want to say i m noob in this area and i decided to ask for help after a night in which tried to solve the problem
    i have Logitech formula force ex and i want to play f1 2021 but my throttle is pressed in half constantly
    I searched for this problem and i think i need to change axis for acceleration and brake because in my game
    they are the same axis but i dont know how
    i downloaded logitech g hub but he doesn t recognize my steering wheel, i think is too old
    i found logitech profile but i don t know how to set different axis on acceleration and brake

Attached Files:

2. Fapricio

Fapricio Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Does brake pedal work?
    If you press throttle (more than the half that it is detected), will it increase throttle value?

I have myself a similar problem with a G29. When I "release" throttle pedal, I get a phantom value randomnly ranging 5%-30% of throtle value. Turns out it is the pontentiomenter of the throttle pedal, a way too common issue with Logitech pedals. Didn't want to change it, so I ended up adding a low death zone to the throttle, 5% I guess (i.e., it starts throttleing when the pedal has at least 5% of "presure").

3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    Is there a setting in the game that's called something like "combined throttle and brake"?
    Does the game recognise your wheel? If not, what profile does it use, is it a wheel profile or a gamepad profile?

4. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    You should make sure that the option "Report Combined Pedals" is not checked in Logitech Profiler:

[​IMG]