account email

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by snowman_ie, Nov 13, 2016.

1. snowman_ie

snowman_ie New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    hey guys,

I seem to be unable to link my email to my account, it keeps coming up saying its already taken. is there any way of checking this out?, as im sure i registered years ago but using steam now. Many thanks in advance for any help

Regards,
    Liam

2. Neil Bateman

Neil Bateman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Try using the forgot password option and see if you get an e mail sent to the one your trying to link.

3. snowman_ie

snowman_ie New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    hey, yep i can reset my password, just when in game my account doesnt seem to be linked to my email, everytime i try and enter it, it comes back with email in use. Not sure if i missed something

4. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Depends on when exactly you registered an account and where, but you might be feeling the effects of https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/important-change-is-coming-please-read.5610/
    If you know all your details the best thing to do is contacting the helpdesk via http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/ .
    Describe the problem and give as many details as you can (remember), like your steam username, e-mail adress etc.
    They can help you figure it out and in case sth went wrong re-link your account to your e-mail.

Good luck

Christian

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. snowman_ie

snowman_ie New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thank you very much Christian :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    You're welcome, hope they can help you fix it as soon as possible.

Good luck