English [CFEG] Public Sunday Races 2000H BST

Dieses Thema im Forum "Leagues & Communities" wurde erstellt von OverTheLine, 27. Juni 2016.

1. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    just over an hour till racing for this sunday starts. hope to see you all there :)

2. Henri Puustinen

Henri Puustinen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the race tonight. I have never done a lap on Paul Ricard but that layout was so fun with LMP2. Would be a great venue for an endurance event.

Hopefully more people join the Sunday races in the future.

3. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    sadly my computer is bust so couldnt join, but im glad to hear you enjoyed the racing :) we do intend to use paul riccard for our longer endurance events so keep your eyes peeled for it :) ill announce new tracks tomorrow as usual

• Like Like x 1
  4. Henri Puustinen

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Good to hear! As I wrote in another tread there is too many races on the same three tracks: Nurburgring, Spielberg and Hockenheim. We need to explore the other tracks.

Everyone owns Portimao and that track is epic. It's just that the only servers using that track requires you to be ready to die in a silhouette public race :p.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    One Off Event - Sunday Meeting - 29.01.17
    Meet - 2000H GMT (8pm uk time)
    Race 1 - Mid Ohio - Touring Cars/DTM 1992 - 10min
    Race 2 - Nurburgring (Full) - LMP2 and GTR3 - 25 Minutes
    Race 3 - Hockenheim (national) - Audi TT 2016 - 10Min
    Any questions let me know.

6. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Well we find that is the case as well sadly.. though we are racing at two german tracks this week...we tend to mix things up...and portimao..the only problem with using that is that lmp2 is also free, and the last time we did host it the carnage was real...like the battle of the somme in turn 1. But maybe when numbers increase we will be able to make our multiclass events private

• Like Like x 1
  7. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
  8. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Only 2?
    Damn maan, tough choices.

Formula junior is a great car for the sprint series, then it's a toss up between GTO Classics and M1 Procar... can't we have all three? :D

9. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    you can tick more than one box if you want...at end of day its the top two with most votes who will get it.. and the only reason we doing this is to avoid using the same cars from week 1 twice in the same month . :p

10. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Sweet, didn't realise you could pick more than 2, done and done! :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Squidboy

Squidboy Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I will tick formula junior too. An open wheeler to balance things out would be good. I do like the idea of low powered car sprints for door to door racing (if i was about 4 seconds faster to keep up with you guys). I think if we get a few more peeps for the GTR3 LMP2 multi-class we will have a pretty cool setup...dont see the point of going adac if we have gt3...

12. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    This is a good point, ADAC GT Masters GTR3 cars use the same physics as the GTR3 class cars, could open them up for use in the LMP2/GTR3 multi-class races for a little more variety?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Henri Puustinen

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    X-BOW and F3 to have some variation from gt cars (also so I have a reason to buy the F3 class ;)).

The X-BOW is easy to drive but hard to drive when you start to push. The racing I've done in it has been positive. The F3 car is good fun from the limited test runs I have done and the word is that it's one of the best cars for the game.

The only problem might be if there is enough people ready to race single seaters in the game as of today.

14. Henri Puustinen

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I forgot the magic combo of a free 2 play track and car combo.

T1 climax and world war 3 in the chat...

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    I agree, though we are just letting things flow for now, the biggest issue is clearly getting numbers for the multiclass, as numbers is what really brings that kind of race to life. though we expect our larger 90m events to fill nicely at the end of each month (requires sign up) i do hope as well that a regular turnout can be achieved :)

at the moment is appears that BMW M1 is leading which im pretty happy about personally.. then its a tie for 2nd place between DTM 16, GTO Classics and X-bow...Formula 2 and 3 are just behind those classes...thanks for those who voted so far, appears things could get pretty interesting for week 3's :p

16. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Racing is tomorrow 2000 GMT :) hope to see you all on track, all welcome

17. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Thank you to all of those who voted on what classes we should introduce for week 3 of every month. here are the new results by popular demand.

1st - BMW M1 Cup
    2nd - GTO classics
    3rd - KTM x-Bow

I will have a look at a new schedule layout for next month (Feb) and hopefully we can get the ball rolling for a routine from there. :)

also dont forget racing tonight starts at 2000H GMT - cya there :p -

Also..also...:p - The highlight video for 90m of spa is done ...check it out on my channel if you wanna have a peep ;)

16179761_730637743766395_772445310400814394_o.jpg

18. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    was some great racing tonight, had a great fight with Rirdeg and another Ruf gt3 at the nurburgring...died in audi tt though...was a bad bad 10 minutes from my behalf :p anywho had good time, ill announce new tracks for next week tomorrow (monday)...also please update yourselves on the schedule....as it has now been amended to include the new classes you all voted for (starts next week) ....cheeers :)

19. Henri Puustinen

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    The DTM92 cars are probably the most fun in the game, if not in all of the current sim racing games. The ability to hold a slide, the body roll, the balance between understeer and oversteer is absolutely perfect.

Anyway, thanks for the race tonight.

20. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    They are great fun but the physics are now very old (for R3E) and there isn't really any sense of connection to the road when you compare them to the cars with newer physics. Doesn't take anything away from them though, as I said, great fun and really make you work for anything.

You on the other hand are consistently 1.5-3 seconds a lap faster than the best of us tonight, wanna share your secret? :D