eSports WTCC - Media

Discussion in 'Esports WTCC' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Got anything to share? Maybe a nice hotlap video, a few screenshots, highlights of the race or any other cool content related to the eSports WTCC. This is the right place!

Found some pages that report about our championship? Share it here as well!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    I open the line ;) Here's my first try:

• Like Like x 8
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  3. Adam Jonas

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm...it looks like everybody is so shy to upload & share videos :D :p

Here's my next try with the Civic. :) My actual best, with Volvo, will be available SOON™

• Like Like x 4
  4. Alexander Dornieden

Alexander Dornieden Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    We did some practicing today on a multiplayer server on Portimao and then this happened to me :D

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Adam Jonas

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    #cyanpower

• Like Like x 3
  6. Alexander Dornieden

Alexander Dornieden Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0

Hope you enjoy :)

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Adam Pinczes

Adam Pinczes New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 3
  8. Aelcio Junior

Aelcio Junior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Amazing driving Alexander!!!
    I am trainning to be fast like you!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Adam Jonas

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    Hotlap with a C-Elysée :)

• Like Like x 3
  10. elkingdu50

elkingdu50 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    Here is my hotlap with also a C-Elysée ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  11. Yuri Bascope

Yuri Bascope Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Hell yeah, we made it!

P19 in the main division, passport confirmed for the 1st race. This was my hotlap.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Norbert Leitner

Norbert Leitner Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    P9 in top division :)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Mr.C

Mr.C Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    WTCC16 Lada Vesta - eWTCC Monza Qualy - 1.50.075 - P8 Div 1

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  14. Mr.C

Mr.C Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    Next time maybe we get a setup too:)))) for that 49.6 :))), and maybe a swingman view also so we can better see everything...
    just saying :):):):tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::innocent:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Adam Jonas

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    Here it goes my last video of the competition. I know it's far not the fastest time, but you will enjoy it. :)

I will upload setups for every car (Honda, Volvo, Citroen, Chevy, Lada) I used during the 1st round. ;)

• Like Like x 3
  16. Yuri Bascope

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    In the first official competition, Factory Assault Team qualifies four cars for the first race of inaugural world championship

In all, 2,934 virtual drivers from around the world joined the pre-qualy

At the debut of its sim racing team, the Factory Assault Team managed to qualify four cars for the Monza race of the online version of the World Touring Car Championship, the eSports WTCC, in the RaceRoom Racing Experience simulator. The competition is supported by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), the top entity of world motorsport's, and will have its races broadcasted live on the series channel with professional commentators.

The representatives of the blue fenix in the competition will be Juan Manuel Gomez (Argentina), Raphael Camelo (Brazil), Yuri Bascopé (Brazil) and Leandro Werle (Brazil). Highlight of the pre-qualy with the second fastest time, Juan Manuel Gomez faces next Sunday (23) the biggest challenge of his career.

"Being within a level of drivers like the one we've seen is certainly one of the greatest achievements for me. I'm very happy to be able to qualify, even more in the second place. The effort, dedication and willingness to improve and achieve my goals without a doubt were the key. I feel prepared, I have the faith and the strength to face this worldwide challenge with my team," said Juan Manuel Gomez.

Newcomer to international events, the Brazilian Raphael Camelo managed to find a space in his agenda, busy with personal and professional commitments, to guarantee the classification for the Monza race. He emphasized the importance of being part of a grid of this size.

"At first I did not think I had the level to qualify, as this would be my first experience at the international level, but I was positively surprised. Participating in this competition makes me feel like I am a disseminator, a reference. Many friends are asking for the link to see the broadcast, even those who do not participate in simracing. In my opinion, I think this will make the sport get more fans, more people who want to participate, making the scenario to be inserted in e-Sports", said Raphael Camelo.

One of the drivers with greatest experience in online racing, Yuri Bascopé will be in a world championship for the first time. Considered to be an underdog by his teammates, the Brazilian surprised everyone by getting the qualification.

"To be honest I did not expect to be part of this select grid. I went into pre-qualy only to see what level I was in relation to the world, and when I saw that I was going well, I started to take it more seriously. We managed to stay in the Top 24 and it will be an honor to represent Brazil and the Factory Assault Team in the world championship", said Yuri Bascopé.

Regarded as the future of Brazilian sim racing, the younger Leandro Werle, just 15 years old, will be the fourth Factory driver in the eSports WTCC. With only a year of experience in online racing, Leandro has shown that it is one of the names to be observed during the competition. Excited by the great achievement, Leandro is optimistic about the dispute.

"The qualification for the world championship came in a very good hour, it was my first contact with the simulator and I already managed to be in the Top 24. It's really very exciting to be in the eSports WTCC, I think we can fight for the title, which I see will be very disputed", said Leandro Werle.

The first race of eSports WTCC takes place next Sunday, April 23, with live broadcast on the WTCC's YouTube channel. In addition to Monza, the championship will still have races in the virtual circuits of Hungaroring, Nürburgring-Nordschleife, Portimão, Spa-Francorchamps, Slovakiaring, Sonoma, Shanghai, Suzuka and Macau.

The Factory Assault Team is sponsored by Shock Games, Stronger Hosting, LNEE Xiberia and OEX.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Yuri Bascope

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 4
  18. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Yuri Bascope

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    I explained about the championship, talked about my team, brazilian simracing and that's it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Seems Roman languages are far more verbose than English or German.;)

• Funny Funny x 1