FIA European Truck Racing Championship (Racing Sim)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dale Junior, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  2. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Watched a couple first impression Vid's earlier in the week, looks rather good, loving the water cooled brakes, with limited supply of water. Got varied weather and it comes with the trucks and tracks from the world series to boot, looking forward to hearing some positive reports on release, do love racing 5 tonne trucks!

3. pierredietze

pierredietze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    Ähm...nope.
    Does'nt sound good, does'nt look good. The water cooled brakes looking more like a steam locomotive, the last time i saw that much steam under braking was 2003 or so. Reminds me of Codemasters "TOCA" - "we need sparks"! And then you had sparks everywhere, and they looked like someone throwing fries out of the window.
    And as i said before, i think there are 10 times more simracer outthere waiting for something other than that. Someone remember "LeMans 24Hours" for PS2? Imagine this with modern grafics, physics, full starting grid, day-night change, wheater change, laserscanned track, multiplayer teams and the option th pause and save a singleplayer race anytime. And do the same for the 24h race @ the Nordschleife. Who want's one?
    Truckracing is nice to watch (and an awesome life experience), but if i want race trucks i fire up Automobilista and thats it.
    And now i have to look where my copy of Mercedes Benz Trackracing is, curious if this runs on win10...

4. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0