Resolved GTR3 AI Problem

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Manuel Vogt, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Manuel Vogt

Manuel Vogt New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, i have a weird problem, when i race against GTR3 AI my fps drops to 20 to 25, with 9 AI players fps is still fine, above that the fps drops, all other classes fps is fine, no matter how many AI Drivers. When i drive GTR3 in Multplayer fps is fine, it's just when i race against AI and just in GTR3 Class. I have reinstalled the game, erased the simbin folder, still the same problem. Maybe someone has an idea what to do.

2. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    A few guesses...
    Are GTR4 cars okay?
    What happens if you pick 20 copies of the same GTR3 car with the same livery, as your opponents?

What's you CPU and GPU and OS?

3. Manuel Vogt

Manuel Vogt New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    GTR4 class is okay, i don't have cars in all classes but all i have except GTR3 are okay...
    i will try the idea with the same cars in GTR3...
    Systemspecs are i7-4770K, AMD RX470, 16GB RAM, Win10
    I have tried with lower graphics settings, even on low its the same prob, thats why i think it has something to do with the AI of the GTR3 class...

4. Manuel Vogt

Manuel Vogt New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Okay, when i race against all cars of GTR3 class FPS drops, when i select only the same car i drive or 4 other cars, FPS is okay, tested on monza with 57 opponents, it's weird but now i know, can't drive against all cars of GTR3 class...

5. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    Maybe there are only some GTR3 cars that cause this issue while others are fine? And if these are older GTR3s chances are you simply didn't have them in your multiplayer races and that's why these races were okay?

What's your GPU load when this issue happens? I wonder if it's a graphics issue, but it was also present on low settings... Are opponent cockpits enabled?

6. Manuel Vogt

Manuel Vogt New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Drove some test races, watched gpu load, with 20 different GTR3 car models the fps drops and the gpu load is 100% all the time, dont want to go lower on settings, it's mostly middle, when graphics is set on auto it sets it mostly on high, maybe ists just time for a new PC. Thanks for your help.

7. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    Definitely sounds like a weird graphics issue than the lack of GPU power. Your GPU is more than enough to run the game on mid-high settings.

• Informative Informative x 1