Problem Hitting from behind

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by wozdecky, Nov 23, 2016.

1. wozdecky

wozdecky Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    yeah, but let's started. it should developed, and on the end r3e need accept this sugestion.
    So its up to them I' m just sugesting.

2. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    No it isn't. It's racing and not public traffic. Distance between cars is sometimes minimal and even if you don't want to, it can happen that you accidently hit the car in front just because he breaks unexpectedly ealy for whatever reason. If you always penalize the one hitting from behind you encourage people to provoke it by breaking unexpectedly early to send the other driver into a penalty.
    Beleive it or not, the moment an exploit is possible, players will exploit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. wozdecky

wozdecky Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Yes, there's also racing rule about braking zone, blocking and all of this stuf and it is very hard to judge withouth human decision and yes people can exploit negatively.
    All that is true and people exploit fact that there's no penalty for hiting other racers, so we just can hoping for fair play. that's it.
    My experience is very negative about this topic and don't believe in fair play on sim racing cause everybody can hide themselves behind screen.
    Only make sense is to penalize any kind of contact.
    And maybe on tornament make precision about penalties under supervision.

Over and out.

4. Xon3

Xon3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -0
    I think all contact shoud be penalised too. Even if its unfair for who is getting hit it will ALWAYS be beneficial to the safer driver. I think contact should count just like corner cuts count. Also you have to cut like 20 corner any way to get a drive through so might as well add contact into the mix.