Problem I cant access my original account from steam login

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Daifuco, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Daifuco

Daifuco New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Long long ago I created a Raceroom standalone account. I never really used it at all.

the profile of that account is:

daifuco

I cant access that account.

2 years ago I got interested in simracing, then I tried to link my account to steam. I could not. I had to create another account on raceroom, with a different id than my normal steam username
    I was a bit annoyed, then I realized that my email was not welcome because mine is linked to the original account. I gave up.

the profile of this account is

daifucco

my name in that account is "Delete me", go figure.

I never bothered trying raceroom again until now.
    I have realised that raceroom is probably the simracing game with best gamepad experience. And I would love to start investing on it.

But honestly I am a bit annoyed with the complications. I would like to access my original account. preferably with steam, or maybe have both accounts deleted and start over.

2. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
  3. Daifuco

Daifuco New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks!

4. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    Hello @Daifuco - I checked your pre 2014 account and found no content purchases and no stats, so I have simply liberated both of your accounts. You can now start the game fresh again and enter your email.

Sent you a 500 vRP redeem code in a DM as a welcome back and for your trouble :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 2
  5. Daifuco

Daifuco New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    that is absolutely great. Thanks a lot.

6. Daifuco

Daifuco New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi again. I tried one year ago after you tried to fix my issue, but on the login page I get an error 2104: user login processing error

So I still can not login with my normal username. Now I have a cockpit, I bought iRacing with the black Friday sales but I am not convinced with them.

I would rather try RaceRoom