Released Interlagos - now available

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Georg Ortner, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,507 / 0 / -0

Get the track https://game.raceroom.com/store/tracks/all/interlagos

There are few circuits which channel the spirit of motorsport quite like Interlagos. Situated in the outskirts of Sao Paolo’s enormous urban sprawl, whose favelas lap right up to its boundary walls, it’s an almost mythical place, steeped in history and wrapped up with the soul of Brazil’s legendary champion Ayrton Senna. The modern circuit sits within the footprint of the awesome loops and reverses of the original 1940 layout; it’s a surprisingly short track, but one that crams in three very different sectors: the downhill sweeps and blasts through to the twists and off-camber hairpins of the middle sector and then the full-throttle attack back up the hill to the finish.

• Like Like x 14
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
  2. j.mcleod

j.mcleod Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    No previews or advance notice? Just turns up, and on top of that a track that falls out of the usual commercial remit. Is their a new south american partner that's wanting some local tracks? Not that I'm complaining, this is a very solid addition to the track line-up.

3. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    I bought it and love it. It's easily one of the best versions in any sim in my opinion. Well done as per usual

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Drive the AMS2 version;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Raceroom - flat tracks ,strange FFB ,outdated gfx ,runs on one core,but i love both :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Bah,humbuck
    Bah,humbuck!:cool:

7. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    As usual, solid work done on this new track. A worthy addition to the track pool. I like it, and very much so, it has its own local mood and atmosphere. Well done, team! :) In VR, its really very good.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gazza

Gazza Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Good track, but I would love to see tracks like Sebring and Road Atlanta added, which I think might be high in the request list of desired tracks, in
    I always get excited when I hear there is a new track and then a little disappointed when I find out which one it is:(
    Will still buy this, but not one of my favourites:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. fireballr18

fireballr18 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    Fantastic track. Must add it to my all-time-favs as well. I like the flow, the fast corners very much. Already had some great races against ai. Pretty well addition to the track roster. Well done S3 :)

• Like Like x 3
  10. steve.michael

steve.michael New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The bouncing is actually a simulation of g forces and head movement. You can actually turn it off in the options!

As for arcade? I think you are mistaken... AMS2 is far more trickier to get to grips with in comparison to other Sims like ACC. I have both and all the other big hitters too. Livetrack 3.0 is leagues ahead of any other dynamic track/ weather system. The changes in grip levels, dry / wet lines, the bumps and surfaces are unmatched in AMS2. It is actually a great sim and very challenging. FFB is totally subjective and can be adapted via custom FFB files and or other means.

But anyway, good to see interlagos on RaceRoom. It is one of my favourite tracks. Will likely pick it up. Planning on spending a lot of time in RaceRoom in the coming weeks!

11. memoNo1

memoNo1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    Bought it yesterday with a very expensive GT3 skin for the Ferrari.
    Fantastic work by S3.