Bug LAG PROBLEM!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by bojan.bogdanov, Sep 25, 2016.

1. bojan.bogdanov

bojan.bogdanov Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I have a very bad lag problem on race start since i restarted a game! Does anyone know what is the problem and how to resolve it or i need to restart game once more? Tnx...

2. baronkg

baronkg Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    We start with league and we have big problem in multiplayer races.
    3 players have always same problem when they are near to each other. All 3 players have good connection with 50/3 cable internet with identical provider. I have same cable net but without any problem. When they are separate on track ping is 20-30 and when they are close up to 900. They don't have problems with other drivers(from different countries and with different providers) and generally with connection in other games. Somebody have idea how to resolve this problem?

3. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    One of the most important things when reporting bugs?
    Please post all your specs w10 w7 ? What graphic card ? What drivers are you running ? What firewall anti virus ? More info the better help you will get !!

4. baronkg

baronkg Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    They all use windows 7, antivirus(Avast and AVG) were off during races, graphic cards are with 1 and 2gb ddr5. For sure looks like P2P contact lag and we don't know what can be reasons for that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Just a suggestion, ask them to turn all graphic settings to low and then run together, see if that helps.

6. baronkg

baronkg Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for advice but that was also done because their graphic cards can work with high settings in Raceroom.

7. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    No worries, i was thinking slightly older hardware 1gb\2gb gpu ram suggesting maybe older system hardware struggling to keep up while processing everything going on at once, netcode\physics\graphics and underlying system resources bogging the cpu down causing sytem\graphical lag spikes, no doubt its an ip issue!

8. baronkg

baronkg Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Resolved! Cable routers on all three connections with problem was on same preferred IPv4 address. In router settings changed IPv4 for all MAC PC address on different IPv4.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    so i am racing in esr championship and one driver is getting 700-1000 ping to me , his ping for me is 145-150 and its only him to me everyone else is fine for us both , so i made a server at home we both entered and now my ping for him is 120 and not 700-1000 anyone got any ideas ?
    On speed test
    I get 35 mbps down 5.5 mbps up same test he gets 49 mbps down 3 mbps up
    We are in different countries
    @baronkg care to explain how you solved this problem