No more partnership with ADAC GT Masters in 2017?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sbtm, Apr 30, 2017.

1. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

I saw the first two races of this season of the GT Masters.

And one thing that caught my interest was the rear wing... the last years it always had the Raceroom logo on its side, but in 2017 they have a Twin Busch logo... so.. where is the raceroom logo? The GT masters website still lists Raceroom as a partner, but where can we find the glorious Raceroom Logo on the cars this year? Is there trouble in paradise?

I would suggest a windshield banner like the gran turismo ones ;)

• Informative Informative x 4
  2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    The series signed new partners, but Raceroom is still a partner, simply without a RR logo on the cars.

https://www.adac-gt-masters.de/uk/a...sch-germany-partner-of-adac-gt-masters-236390

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    and that's ok for raceroom? ...

4. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    I'm sure it is. But I doubt that we will get a deeper insight. In the preseason test I saw atleast one car that still had the rr-logo on the rearwing. So maybe it was a short term decision?!

5. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    The interesting thing about this video is the fact that you can see the result of the AI-selector, which S3 is working on at the moment apparently. Otherwise you wouldn't see the new M6 and the older GT Masters cars in one A.I. race together. @Georg Ortner also says so in the comments when asked for it: "Its a feature that is still in development. Hopefully out soon :)"

I personally don't need a dedicated GT Masters pack as long as we get all the possible liveries in the GTR3 class together with an A.I. selector.

Still, I'd like to see GT3 Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Aston Martins and also "real" Porsches in R3E - but as a grown up person I have learned that you just can't always have everything in life. And I'm also sure that the guys at S3 are doing their best in bringing us everything they possibly can. And if it doesn't happen, then it was probably not possible for one or another reason. C'est la vie...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    Another thing I noticed from his video is that you do a manual rolling start. Normally the AI drives your car and you get control in the moment the race starts. Also in this video you seem to be not allowed to overtake until you cross S/F line like in reality (it was like this before but the AI had control of the car). And right from the beginning Georg has full control of the car and can control his start like he wants.
    That would be good news and a step closer to a complete manual formation lap! :hearteyes:

EDIT: ok after investigating further it seems he has no control of the car until he crosses S/F line.. BUT WHY DOES HE STEER then? ... I'm a bit confused. I thought he controlled the car because he was steering. But then I saw the message "Car under player control" when he crossed S/F line... :(

7. coolcool

coolcool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +163 / 0 / -0

AI Selector very soon:D

8. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    Actually he says "in a few months" in the video

9. coolcool

coolcool Well-Known Member