Problem P4-5 is so powerfull it wants to fly

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Mr.C, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Mr.C

Mr.C Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    Starts at 2.14on the video

System details : win10 64bit
    I7 4790K 4.00Ghz
    Nvidia 980
    16G DDR3
    T500RS with Fanatec v3 Pedals
    Server : RaceDepartment
    Issue - video:)
    Last night i joined same server with the bentley all good, today did some laps on LD with the P4-5 all good, went on RD server and immediately that happened, not only the acc get's stuck on max without me even touching it but somehow it looks like it's under some above magnetic power

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  2. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    That happened to me a while back, did report it but don't ask which thread, motor screamed and I took off, even did a falling pirouette to finish if I remember correctly, must be one of them new fandangled wormholes, plays havoc with me rhythm!

3. jimortality

jimortality Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Might be an issue with the RD server? Or there is a tornado lifting the car up

4. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Wow, never seen this happen before. I'll see if i can report it to the devs so they can take a look.

How was your connection to the server? I suppose if the connection was awful, funky things could happen when your PC is trying to communicate with the server and things could get all borked.

But... maybe not lol. When the accelerator is stuck, there was that high pitch engine rev. Which I dont think is the sound of the limiter. So, perhaps something broke in the physics of the car... breaking the engine power values so it turned into a rocket ship :D

Who knows though, but thanks for the video!

Cheers

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mr.C

Mr.C Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    Connection is good, will try again today with same setting and then on my own server

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. pargiNOS

pargiNOS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    I had the same problem with Mustang gt3 at indianapolis GP. I had to change car.
    I started with 50 litres of fuel, but right after the pit exit it went to zero, after a restart, again after the pit exit the car went crazy like Mr C. video.
    But only on the servers...

7. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    I had a flight with the BMW GT3.

8. joyster

joyster New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Interestingly I was just practicing on the RD server with 1 other guy and all was well. As soon as he quit - BADABOOM! Car shifting by itself, overreving, spinning...

9. Mr.C

Mr.C Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    ON RD server i only have problem with the P4-5 , tested porsche and bentley all good. also tested offline the car and all good
    so weird