Problem Rift VR-huge pixels in car, but menus crisp

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Raysracing, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Raysracing

Raysracing New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Last night (12/20/2-2017) I started R3e after the update. Everythng normal, but once the track loaded, in car the "resolution" drops to what looks like an impressionist painting. Huge pixels or globs of color. I can see steering wheel, the track, but they are so blurry. Menus remain crisp. I was using my Rift and tried 64 and 32 bit versions and that didnt matter. What files do I need to upload so you can help me?

2. Raysracing

Raysracing New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
  3. Raysracing

Raysracing New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    HEres is what it looks like. CAmera is sticking too.

Attached Files:

4. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    I can't help but I want crisp menus in rift, too. Here it's very blurred in the menu. Don't know what to do to solve this. But cars are fine here.

5. Raysracing

Raysracing New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Another pic

Attached Files:

6. Raysracing

Raysracing New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    @Former LMS I had that the other day. My games monitor resolution was locked in at a very low res. In an attempt to sort out other problems I deleted my controller config file to start over and I dont know why, but it then picked up the correct monitor resolution of my Dell 2560-1440. Its not a proper solution, but it might help to delete that file. You will have to reset your wheel and pedals of course.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Raysracing

Raysracing New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    SOLVED: Even though I had it like this for a week, my command lne n the launch screen commands was wrong. I had [ -vr 1.4 } and it was supposed to be only -vr 1.4