steering full lock xbox 360 controller

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von badd17, 17. Juli 2015.

1. badd17

badd17 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey just wondering if anybody can help me, I'm not really one to fiddle with controller profiles etc but i have because of the problem I'm having but i can never make the Macau circuit u-turn (Melco) without a head on with the wall as I'm turning, can anybody give me tips as to what settings i should have so the full lock is better, like the speed sensitive steering and min and max steering speed and any others i might need to fiddle with to actually make it round the bend

Many Thanks

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2.411 / 0 / -0
    Using a Rumblepad 2 here. There have been changes to the low speed steering lock recently so you should theoretically be able to get round it when driving really slow.
    Are you still using an older controller profile? If that is the case you should delete your controller profile and create a new one which then will have those settings active.

Other than that you can raise the steering lock value for the cars you drive in the pre race car setup menu. I usually set it to 18 and have no problem of taking hairpins but you might find that too twitchy, try raising it step by step.

Here are my settings: https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/controller-profiles.883/#post-9517

• Like Like x 1
  3. badd17

badd17 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ok I'll give that ago and see how i get on

Thanks Christian

4. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1.056 / 0 / -0
    And he is really fast with that gamepad. :)
    I tried with a gamepad and i am really struggling to feel whats going on. But i will look into the lock 18 that might have been my problem.

5. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2.411 / 0 / -0
    Thanks. ;) Make sure to adapt your analog sector sensitivity and return multiplier when raising the steering lock, otherwise it will become way too nervous.