Problem Time Attack Stats

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Nash Bobo, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Nash Bobo

Nash Bobo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Hey, My time Attack (leaderboard/Competition) stats aren't working/moving up in my profile page? MP stats seem to be working. Or Am I misunderstanding something.

( https://game.raceroom.com/users/mqzxxxx/ )

Thanks Nash

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    The time attack rating doesn't update immediately after participating in a competition. It should be updated once per month.

3. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the info Majuh
    Nash

4. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
  5. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Do you mean the news section listing the competitions you participated in?

Maybe your last competition was too long ago for it to appear there?

6. ShortyBuzzGER

ShortyBuzzGER Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    But it also shows the competitions other people (the friends) participated in

7. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Yes, in the news section. I look at my profile below my stats on the left in my Internet browser without signing into Steam. That shows me what others are seeing about me. If I sign into my account, I will see what my contacts/friends are doing in competitions below my stats in the news section on the left in the browser and in the game. If I go into my logs in simbin it shows me, I did make qualifying runs. If I do not see it in my browser without signing in, I have reason to believe Raceroom did not record my qualifying runs in competitions. I used to get emails from Raceroom inviting me to competitions but now I don't. I run ten to fifteen times a day with all the competitions. I did nothing Tuesday. Did a lot Sunday and Monday. You told me that time attack entries are updated about once a month, so I do not go by the time attack entries. I did run 4 qualifying attacks Wednesday morning about 6:30 to 7:00am CEST. Two showed up the other two did not in my profile without me signing into steam in my browser. All four showed up in the logs. Thanks for your help, Nash.

8. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Can someone take a picture of my profile and put it up for me?

9. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    This is how it looks to me

Attached Files:

10. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    I did 11 competition sessions on the 16th. 11 show up in the logs. Only 4 showed up on the news feed. I wonder if I am doing something wrong or maybe don't understand something. Why only 4. Anybody got any ideas or something to try?

Thanks Nico

11. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    There are only 9 competitions running at the moment so i doubt youve done 11 ;). Are you perhaps just doing leaderboards? Those dont show up on the news feed for anybody

12. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    This is my definition of Competitions. (See pic) My definition of a session is you sign in (hit the icon) to one of the competitions like maybe KTM GTX Trophy at Nordschleife. You run a lap or so and you sign out (hit the quit icon/button). Now you can go back in the competition's menu and sign back into KTM GTX at Nordschleife a second time for a new second session. You can repeat this over and over again if you like. What is your definition of a session?

Competition4.jpg

Thanks Nico
    Nash

13. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Ay yeah kind of missed the word "session" :D
    Then you are in fact only doing competitions and not random leaderboards. But you wont get an entry on the news feed for several sessions if they belong to the same competition, only the first time you join a given competition (and maybe another one for getting top 3 or something).
    But thats about as much as i know about this topic. I have no idea why on your profile i can only see the last couple competitions you took part in while on mine (but still the public page, not logged in) i can see news feed entries going back to 2020

14. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    I run 15 sessions at Red Bull just to see what would happen Friday. My public profile (not signing in) shows no sessions in the news feed.

15. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    As of this time I did 3 sessions at Sachsenring. 2 showed up on my news feed. All this gives me doubt that Raceroom is not getting all of our qualifying sessions.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2023
  16. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    Now it only shows these two, previous ones aren't shown. I think it's more likely that simply news feed or user profiles aren't working as expected.

17. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    With Time Attack entries updating just every so often, everything on the side of competitions scoring is just one big unknown.

18. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    With Nico saying up in reply #13 he sees entries going back to 2020, is that the way it is with others and not mine?

19. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    I looked at some profiles and while some do have entries from previous years, the total number of entries was never more than 20. But none of them were like yours, i.e. only a few last entries and nothing else.

20. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    What are the chances that something is messed up in my Raceroom software? I have already verified my files.

Nash