Problem Timing irregularities in leaderboard

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von Nash Bobo, 26. Mai 2021.

1. Nash Bobo

Nash Bobo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    I have been having a problem with timing with leaderboards for sometime. This I did catch on pictures and I believe it should show up in the logs also. The pictures are of the irregularities at Stowe long. Picture #1 shows my time on the leaderboards. Pictures # 2 shows the time to beat on the track. Shouldn't the time to beat be the same as the picture on the leaderboard and on the track? That's the way it was last month. But lately both times are different. I included the logs watch should show runs at Stowe short and long. Log is from Tuesday evening at 11:10pm 25/5/2021 ending about 11:25pm New York time.

Go little TTS

"Nash"

20210525232339_3.jpg

20210525232309_1.jpg

Anhänge:

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 26. Mai 2021
  2. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    I forgot there are two parts to this stuff. Here's the other.

"Nash"

Anhänge:

3. geoffers

geoffers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    The target time to beat in the second picture is your best time from that particular session. If you want the target time to beat to be your best ever leaderboard lap then you need to challenge your leaderboard lap. Simple.

4. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    geoffers, the time to beat is in the time on the leaderboard challenge. You are challenging that person's time on the board. That time should be the same time in your windshield/on top of the monitor also. Times in both pictures should be the same. Everything state's the same. See the pix's of Stowe short. This problem with me happens on and off.

"Nash"

Stowe_short 20210525140358_1.jpg

Stowe_short 20210525231616_1.jpg

5. geoffers

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Correct me if I am wrong. In your first post, the second picture shows you doing a leaderboard session where the best time you have achieved in that session is 1.14.051. In a previous session you recorded a time of 1.11.859 which is the time on the leaderboard in picture one & also shows at the top of the screen in picture two.

Now, to make your target time your best leaderboard time you need to challenge that time by clicking the black 'Challenge' box at the end of the row showing your time on the leaderboard.

Clicking on the green 'Launch Leaderboard Challenge' just starts a leaderboard session without setting a target time, then your target time will be the fastest time you have set in that session.

6. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +358 / 0 / -0
    No. If you already have a lap on that leaderboard, it will be shown as "Beat target time". You can check it for yourself.

7. geoffers

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    You are right Maskerader, my mistake.