When are you online? Where do you want to race?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GregoryLeo, Mar 8, 2015.

1. GregoryLeo

GregoryLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    So I thought it might be a be a good idea to start a thread where people can hook up for some online racing.
    I am also thinking that the "Experience" servers seem to always be empty. Since everyone tends to gravitate towards the raceroom servers, as there are understandably more people there.
    So I was thinking that if we post our general time frames when we are online, we could PM other racers that are on at the same times and make some plans as to what experiences (DTM 2014, 1992, ADAC......) you have and want to race in. All the tracks for the Experiences are available for racing in their individual lobbies. Giving us a much wider variety of racing fun.:cool:
    Because this is an international game and forum we need to post our times in your local time and the GMT multiplier.
    For instance I am online generally between 6am and 8am Hawaii time which is GMT -10.
    That means it's 4 pm to 6 pm in the British isles and 5 pm to 7 pm in Europe.
    Here is one of several GMT time charts to help calculate if your not sure what your time zone is.
    http://www.worldtimezone.com/
    I spend most my time playing in single player mode. But would like very much to have some good online time as well. This could also be a way to avoid the wreckers and grievers, and get down to some serious racing.;)

2. mESCx

mESCx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +106 / 0 / -0
    Well me and my friends usually online at 16:00-19:00 GMT, playing DTM2013 , DTM1992 , ADAC2013, and GTR2.
    Also we have our own improvised DTM 2013 Championship, so everybody are welcome;)

• Like Like x 1