Released GTR3 Class Update

Dieses Thema im Forum "News & Announcements" wurde erstellt von RaceRoom, 13. November 2015.

1. Frank25

Frank25 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    I still own the ADAC GT Masters 2013 and 2014 with the following GT3 cars:

- Audi R8 LMS Ultra
    - BMW Z4 GT3
    - Chevrolet Camaro GT3
    - Chevrolet Corvette Z06.R GT3
    - Ford GT GT3
    - Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
    - Nissan GT-R GT3
    - McLaren MP4-12C GT3

Why shall I pay again for the same cars, that now have all the same physics, just to race them in the GTR 3 class?
    I didn't do that in the past and I won't do that in the future!

And I own the the Ford Mustang GT3. Why ist this car not in the GTR 3 class?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  2. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1.268 / 0 / -0
    If you own the cars in another class you only buy for the liveries.

But they should focus on getting all the classes into packs for several reasons.
    Bundled prices are better than buying the content separate.
    This will also attract newcomers or people who don't own any GT 3 cars yet.
    Also Extremely tedious to pick each and every livery for all the cars to the checkout one by one!..

I will wait for a pack!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Frank25

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    I don't want to buy a new pack or new liveries, because I own enough liveries for these cars. I just want to drive my GT3 cars also in the GTR 3 class. It's just that simple.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1.013 / 0 / -0
    Agree on this.

If I buy the Corvette Z06 it will be the third instance of that car that I own. Now that the GT3 cars have unified physics, I'm not sure what the incentive is to buy these cars again that I already own in another pack.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Valid points.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ocaso Dorado

Ocaso Dorado Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    They are both 2 different categories, and ADAC's Master is a full license experience, so rules are also different. Also they style of driving is not the same. And liveries are cool, just for lovers of these categories.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Drei

Drei Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    very good news, however i expeced it in a package :(

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1.268 / 0 / -0
    But you don't have to buy the car again, right?
    Just the livery?
    And when we get multiclass I assume you can mish and mash the classes the way you like without buying additional liveries, if you don't want.

I actually don't mind putting a small amount of vRP's on the liveries, I think they are awesome.
    But I would like to know what happened with putting all the classes into packs?.. @J-F Chardon?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Yes you do..

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Emerson Meyer

Emerson Meyer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    It's the same with DTM and WTCC.

We are paying for updated physics. No thanks. Already spend a small fortune with this game.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 13. November 2015
  11. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1.013 / 0 / -0
    For me it's 99 vRP for the RUF, 75 vRP for the other three. Each has a choice of one livery, each additional livery is 49 vRP (each car has about six liveries).

We're not talking big bucks here but I think the sale of liveries needs to be knocked on the head. If it was, say, 100 vRP for each car with all liveries included I wouldn't be boring everyone in this thread.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Ocaso Dorado

Ocaso Dorado Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Frank25

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    I've just tested the Nissan GT-R of the GTR 3 class and of the ADAC GT Masters 2013 with the testdrive option of the Raceroom store with "Get real" and there's absolutely no difference between the physics of these two cars. And that's as it should be, as in real life even the ADAC GT Masters 2013 cars were allowed to use ABS and TC. This was wrong in Raceroom until the last GT3 physics update. Only the balance of power system may vary between different GT3 racing series. But I don't think, that Sector 3 has implemented a different balance of power system for the GTR 3 class and the ADAC GT Masters 2013/2014. I think, that the same cars of these 3 classes are absolutely equal at the moment. And that's the right decision, of course.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    Just great! Had a lot of fun with the Ford GT at Suzuka a moment ago.
    Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    I really would like to buy (some of) these, but at the moment I'm holding out until I receive a couple more bits of information:

- Will the Bentley be added in future (really hoping so, there are some great non-GTM liveries I'd love to see)

- Will there be a pack or not? If not, I can select some liveries that appeal, if so I'd rather pay for the full set in one go.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Yepp - really nice MP-action at the moment in GTR3... Was behind you in that race @Moritz Löhner but totally messed my race after a mistake in the first corner followed buy a 6sec. slow-down-penalty. Haven't found back in my driving-rythm...

17. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    If you bought ADAC '14, you get to drive those cars in ADAC '14.. Look at it like buying a ticket for a new class of racing. Even if it's the same car.

Also, you don't NEED to buy it..

18. jayblue

jayblue Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    I am also wondering if there will be a pack with all the cars in or not? If one of the devs could give an answer it would be appreciated as I, like many others it seems, do not want to buy the individual liveries and then find a few days later that a pack lands in the store.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. goldtop

goldtop Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    Nice addition to the GTR3 class which now must surely be the best group of GT3 cars in simracing and the BOP ensures that they are a no brainer for anyone who enjoys league racing.

I spent 324vrp to buy all 4 cars/skins as I already owned the cars in other classes. Biggest surprise was that because I already owned the GTR2 Ruf I only had to pay 99vrp for the GTR3 car :)

Well done S3S :cool:

20. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    For everyone who cannot play at the moment like me, but wants to see some races with the new cars - @Georg Ortner has his twitch-channel online streaming him driving: http://www.twitch.tv/6e66o

• Like Like x 1