Discounted Content in Store - regularly updated

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by m.bohlken, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,507 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Artur Vieira

Artur Vieira New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I made the purchase of 2200 vrps through this site raceroomstore and until today 6 days later I did not receive any code to add credits to my account and it has already been discounted Of my credit card, very sad because starting now in the RRs and already taking losses ... anyone already gone through this ???

3. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    If you're absolutely sure you haven't received the e-mail that included the redeem code (checked spam folder?) open a ticket here: http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/ and describe the issue giving as much relevant informations as possible (invoice number, e-mail address, steam account name etc.) so they can track down what went wrong and make sure you receive your vRP asap.

4. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Yepp - as Christian already wrote, check the Spam-Folder of the Mail-Account you were using in that Raceroomstore. After my first purchase there it stuck in that spam-folder, too.

Normally you will receive the Mail with the Redeem-Code pretty quick - just a few seconds after purchase...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Artur Vieira

Artur Vieira New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Did not stay in the spam, I registered and sent several emails with the invoice and invoice of the code ... I lost R $ 60.00. I would just like an answer but neither did they give me ... patience !!!!

6. Onaflyer

Onaflyer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    I am new to R3E and I really like it. Are there regular sales on content or specific times to buy? Thanks

7. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    there is nothing really regular, but from time to time, some items like tracks and cars are on discount. During holiday-seasons there were additional discounts in the past - often on the hole content of the store Not sure if that will be continued in the future as the store as changed quite a lot in the last few month...

If you want to save some money, you can "prepay" vRP on https://www.raceroomstore.com/ with an additional discount...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Onaflyer

Onaflyer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, I have been test driving a lot so I will make a list and knock them off as I go.

9. Alessandro Medeotti

Alessandro Medeotti New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello, me too... I want pay and purchase... I purchase from raceroomstore com/shop_en but never received the code. After email to support and afetr any day i have open a delete transaction in Paypal from any days and still no answer... Yestarday I have purchase again VRP, order regitered and no code, no email.... my email is correct, paypal is right (I use more times), no email in spam... what wrong? I WANT pay, help me to do.
    Thks a lot

10. Georg Ortner

Ratings:
    +3,507 / 0 / -0
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  11. Jean

Jean New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hello earth :p, i just want to know why some people are able to get the full package for the bmw m6 gt3 for 179 VRP by buying the gt3 pack and me who actually have everything have to pay 698vrp because i can't buy the gt3 pack again and i have to get the car himself onlyo_O:rolleyes: ?

12. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    The other guys probably didn't buy the GTR3 car pack yet.

13. Jean

Jean New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    actually they did buy the prenium pack back then," still i don't see sector 3 giving more discount to people who have less content, they normaly do the opposite"

14. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    I bought this game a few weeks ago and i really love this game.
    But if there's one thing that's not good it's the way the store works. I bought the premium pack for 83€ and now i bought the new M6 GT3 for 1.79€. I'm really ok with this price, but you have to do some research to know how the shop works. If you just click on the car and buy it, you pay more than 6€(including liveries) for it. Good thing i inform myself on this forum.
    Why is this store so complicated ? Again the price is not the problem but the store needs some more transparency.

15. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Well, the premium pack is not the GTR3 car pack, so the car packs are probably still available for them.

16. Jean

Jean New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well i just gonna sit and wait until i got some answer about that difference, no more content until then..

17. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    I am not sure what happened, it seemed like Tatuus F4 is no longer listed on the web store. It does not appear in the cars tab while I can't seemed to find it on the manufacturer tab. Clicking Tatuus F4 tab brings up an empty list in the Cars tab with Manufacturer filter as shown below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0

It's because it's free this weekend. It will go back to normal and be purchasable after the weekend I'd say

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Georg Ortner

Ratings:
    +3,507 / 0 / -0
  20. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Due to the Spa 24h this weekend, the last years winning car, the BMW M6 GT3 and the Track Spa-Francorchamps are on 30% Discount at the moment... I'm not sure if the discount lasts longer than this weekend - so be quick if interessted... both are definitely worth it...

[​IMG]