Feature wishlist/request 2023

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maskerader, Jun 4, 2023.

1. HiCkS

HiCkS Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My personal wishlist for RRE would be:

DRIVER SWAP: I know the engine doesnt allow for day/night transition, but even with that limitation Im sure it would be a great addition to the sim. I do race with VR and for example for the daytona 2.4 its a little too much for my eyes, if it had the option for driver swap I surely would participate.

VISIBLE DRIVER REPUTATION: would be great to be able to see reputation level of each driver on the timetables inside a session, rating too if it fits the design, but I think rep is a better indicator to know who are you driving with. (I know there are external HUD software, but I think this info should be shown without it).

(VR) VISIBLE DRIVER NAMES: be able to see the names on top of the cars in VR would ve great

PERSONALIZED LIVERIES: maybe its not possible because of contracts or legal stuff? But would be a great addition. Maybe the possibility to personalize the number and name showed on the livery

SETUP SHARING: the possibility to share setups between drivers in a session (like rFactor)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    Single player:
    - Ability to adjust custom BOP for your and maybe also your opponents cars; with presets like "original performance" and "balanced to class".

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. morsify

morsify Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    I'd like to see the ballast added from race to race in a single player championship. Maybe it is already, but it never shows up in the standings column so I don't think so. I used to really like the way it helped even out any performance issues in Race 07.

4. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    Be able to see the exact model of car rivals are using in MP. Right now there is a tiny icon and it is hard to tell say one Audi or AMG from another variant eg. EVO, EVO 2, Ultra, Super King Size....

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. christopher treutiger

christopher treutiger New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would like the new McLaren 720s EVO to come in the content and maybe a real GT3 display in the car ;)
    Many thanks

6. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    (bindings)
    - Flip to previous page on Motec display (right now you can only flip forward, but not backwards)

• Like Like x 1
  7. [weichenschleicher]

[weichenschleicher] Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    AI on dedicated Server as option
    remove Tracklists or for Offline Races especially
    Nordschleife.

8. bubblejohns

bubblejohns Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    the ability to take weight off of a race from stock. also cut track option of leniency

9. [weichenschleicher]

[weichenschleicher] Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    gt masters new liveries 2023/2024

10. B.KinCaid

B.KinCaid New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

CUSTOM LIVERIES.

I like this idea. I hope that an in-game solution is possible. Similar to NFSU2, yes I'm old and I can't think of a better example. But I think it would be an advantage if no external software or programs are necessary. And it would certainly be a unique selling point among racing simulations.