Released Formula RaceRoom X-22 - OUT NOW

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Georg Ortner, Aug 31, 2022.

1. Janos Kovacs

Janos Kovacs Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Is it now reverted back to old tire model? Because it feels like it is.
    Looks like a lot of changes are happening, but nothing is mentioned in changelogs.

2. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    There havent been any updates since those last comments so no. But either way its not gonna go back to the old tire model, the changes will be somewhere in the aero department

• Like Like x 1
  3. Janos Kovacs

Janos Kovacs Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, just realized what made me think of that.
    Right after the update the X22 was almost unable to spin from too much throttle, now it is able to spin again.
    Probably it was the "Fix for turbo pressure that was accidentally not building up properly" situation that caused the whole thing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    The car was updated again today.

"Formula RaceRoom X-22 - Fixed exaggerated downforce this car had received"

5. keanos

keanos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    I really don't know how to start this car from a standing start postion, is this possible without this Clutch-Bite-Point System like from Fanatec?

6. rose

rose New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have over 8000 hours played on this game and I can say that the people who made this car have never driven on a circuit

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    except they have

Andi

8. Wilko Jones

Wilko Jones Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    It still handles great on my end. They toned the exaggerated down force down, but it still has decent traction at lower speeds now.

9. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Just drove this car for the first time since the most recent update and to me it feels the best its ever had :)
    Havent ever done starts in multiplayer to see how i compare but at the moment something like revving at around 75% throttle, then releasing the clutch pedal (on my standard g29 pedals) by about 40% (so its still pressed by roughly 60%), then holding both pedals in that position for a good bit and then letting go of the clutch, going full throttle and starting to shift up the gears seems to work decently well, at least against the ai. (Think i had engine map 5 and mgu delivery at 60%)