Racing@ESR & GearEx - Reminder & Reviews

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by n01sname, Apr 16, 2015.

1. machwebb

machwebb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0 / -0
    Love to get stuck in tonight mate... Alas I don't think I'm gonna make it... I love driving behind Z4s. Sounds bloody great.

2. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    After some pretty lame GearEx Sessions (just a few attendants) during last time, it was great racing today...stuffed grid each time, decent & well-known drivers...tho' I totally sucked first two races (one of these days..:rolleyes: ) but could leave with dignity after a decent run at Oschers...(post some screenies later) :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. n01sname

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Sry :oops:...I accidentally deleted the vids during a replay cleanup....next time

4. n01sname

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
  5. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    race today right?

I can finally race! go me...

6. GearGrinder

GearGrinder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    The Old Geezers G5 Club race at Red Bull Ring yesterday was fantastic! Thanks to all for participating. Looking forward to an RD G5 series in the near future. Right @::SKRO:: ?:D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    A cow on ice skates

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    G5 for the win... But my future at RD is a bit uncertain... Too much work lately... It could be done anyway tho: other ways, other choices... Mmmh

9. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    moooooOOOOOOoooooOOOOOO!??! :eek:

10. n01sname

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    This is precise description of how the Fabcar @Redbullring felt to me last time..... a pissed bull on ice skates actually...

• Like Like x 1
  11. n01sname

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Was great racing but unorthodox cause except for Gear Grinder (and GT_Ronin, who somehow got lost on the way ,I`m worried - apologies) nobody joined in time or better said all Geriatrics were spread across the servers - which was totally okay as there were some great races with DTM 92 and ADAC Masters going on already - so that we just jumped in - a good night 4 racing, with full grids and brilliant drivers - had a lot of fun & thrill - specially against Nils Herbstried and Tommy Mo @ Slovakia ("Battle for 3rd Place" in terms of Formula 1 Broadcast :) )...

12. Seb S15

Seb S15 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    Hi Fairman,
    good race last night in DTM92,
    race clean and Fair-play :)

as soon ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, not really sure what happened, had noticed that someones car was flashing (disappearing/reappearing) but didn't think anything of it then a minute or two later everyone vanished, really peculiar. I have experienced it before though and know it to be a syncing issue on steam. To be fair, I wasn't driving well at that point and was being bashed about quite a bit anyway so it was probably a good time to call it quits for the night.

ADAC 2014 was good fun, joined just in time to miss qually at but still managed to have a semi-decent race at Nurburgring before being punted off and then qualified on pole at Sachsenring with @Tim Cannon in second, had a decent couple of laps but unfortunately Tim got caught up in the usual first corner problems, not really sure how to describe the rest of the race, the car didn't feel the same as it had in qually, don't think I managed a completely clean lap following that.
    Some how managed to end up at the back of the field with Tim who very kindly waited for me (after about my 7th spin) and tried to make a race of it, out of 3 laps I think we had 1 good one, again Tim, thanks for waiting o_O
    Should have been a much closer race though.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: May 24, 2015
  14. n01sname

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
  15. machwebb

machwebb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0 / -0
    Mental trying to arrange children during half term... Hopefully make it later.. Trouble is by the time I do you've gone.

16. n01sname

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Hopefully not....which btw. reminds me to have an official little summer break with just one official event per week (until September ?).
    Now's the time to go out adjust your focus on "summer stuff" a.s.o. and from experience there`s not so much going on during summer season anyway , except for some peaks when new content is out, or you feel inspired by some real racing event you watched or joined ....correct me if I'm wrong.

17. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Sorry guys I just don't have enough practice on some of the tracks and cars.:(
    the canard it was the very first try ..
    In a few weeks I'll try again.

18. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    icy

• Like Like x 1
  19. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    no problem... it was the same for me... first time on the canhard for me and slovakia isn't really my favorite track ^^... oschersleben was better but need more practice there... but quite a funny car...

• Like Like x 1
  20. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Where did everybody go? :(

Just had a cracker in the ADAC 2014 around RBR, last to first! :D

• Like Like x 1