Preview Unveiling the thrilling Circuit de Pau-Ville

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Mar 19, 2024.

1. KW Studios

KW Studios Official Information Developer

Ratings:
    +1,503 / 0 / -0
    Get ready, racing enthusiasts! March is set to bring an exciting addition to RaceRoom with the upcoming release of the Circuit de Pau-Ville track.

[​IMG]

This French street circuit with its tight and twisty layout promises a unique and challenging experience.
    • Pau, France
    • Established in 1933
    • Street Circuit
    • 15 Turns
    • 2,7 km

[​IMG]

Nestled in the heart of Pau, France, the Circuit de Pau-Ville is renowned for its picturesque surroundings and demanding layout.

[​IMG]

The track combines narrow streets, high-speed straights, and tight corners, offering a diverse range of challenges that will test the skills of even the most seasoned virtual racers.

[​IMG]

Prepare to navigate the twists and turns of this iconic street circuit, surrounded by the historic architecture of Pau.

[​IMG]

The Circuit de Pau-Ville holds a rich history, dating back to its establishment in 1933.

[​IMG]

Over the decades, it has witnessed countless memorable moments and hosted prestigious racing events.

[​IMG]

From its early days as a Formula One venue to its more recent status as a popular destination for Touring Car and Formula races in the annual Pau Grand Prix.

[​IMG]

Experience the thrill of racing through the narrow streets of Pau, surrounded by barriers that leave little room for error. Precision and focus will be your allies on this challenging urban circuit.

[​IMG]

Immerse yourself in the unique ambiance of Circuit de Pau-Ville, where the echoes of past races resonate through the historic architecture that has witnessed decades of thrilling competitions.

[​IMG]

From the fast sections that demand top-speed precision to the tight chicanes that test your agility, the Circuit de Pau-Ville offers a dynamic racing environment that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

[​IMG]

The Circuit de Pau-Ville will be released in the RaceRoom store next week!

[​IMG]

• Love it! Love it! x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  2. Muzarati

Muzarati Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    How's the AI going to run on this then?

3. ShortyBuzzGER

ShortyBuzzGER Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    Ai should run good here. Testing has been concentrated on Pau the last days.

4. Muzarati

Muzarati Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    What about all the other existing tracks?

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    This could get me firing up RRE again more often. Loved the mod in AC. Another unique track only available officially in Raceroom.

6. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    This track never changed since 1935, which makes it the oldest layout in the game (Nords had pits in a different place than today).

7. memoNo1

memoNo1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    Like Macau

8. Super Nova

Super Nova Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Instant buy for me because I love this track, but your Com is a disaster guys. The track was to be released in October 2023, there was no Com, a roadmap not followed. No answers to players' questions about the future of the title. With the number of Sims on the market its time to react. Please listen to the people who buy your content

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    https://forum.kw-studios.com/index.php?threads/development-notes-november-2023.19326/
    how about this one?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. ShortyBuzzGER

ShortyBuzzGER Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    So it is finally Pau time - another street circuit i will passionatly hate and not driving voluntarily. Unless in league racing of course. I'd buy for a full collection, but otherwise hard pass.
    Still, the images of the cars look very nice :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Super Nova

Super Nova Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    and what major questions are those?

Andi

13. Super Nova

Super Nova Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Koly summed it well.
    Graphics from another era under Dx9, dashboard not real, no driver swap, no day/night cycle, no rain, basic damage model, no career mod for solo, empty multiplayer without interesting progression.
    R3E its only hotlap session for me...
    I'm going to come back for Pau but unfortunately I already know that I won't stay long for everything I mentioned :(

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    enjoy your short stay

Andi

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  15. Super Nova

Super Nova Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    With pleasure Andi.
    Thx for integrating Pau into your Sim, the quality of the R3E tracks is a very positive point ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Gazza

Gazza Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    The Shame is the Tracks that are at the top of the wanted list are never added, these tracks mite add new users, I don't play Rr3 often because of the track choice, I actually enjoy the ffb and car choice:(

17. Beastux

Beastux Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    Pau is a superb track. I went there for the Grand Prix de Pau historique in 2017 and I was happy to see many classic cars on such a classic track. Great addition to RaceRoom! ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
  18. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    I'm the opposite, I play RRE for the tracks I cant get elsewhere....Sachenring, Brno, Mid-Ohio, Mantorp etc. and for DTM and WTCR's and the FFB is very good too. I am looking forward to the challenge of Pau.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. PNW

PNW New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The silence is broken and Pau is finally coming. The screenshots look very promising. Life can be good.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  20. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Iirc the release of Pau (or was it touring cars?) was delayed because of a partner, who wanted to joyn in.

Any news about this?