ADAC GT Masters 2015?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flavourlicious, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Cosmic

Cosmic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Hmm...wonder if Lambda is back just for the final race or if they will be back for next year and eventually with the new Ford GT? :)

Love the 2005 Ford GT - it still had a lot of old school styling. The new one is pretty cool but it doesn't have as much homage to the original IMO. I'm sure it will be fast but I wonder how it will sound? The last one sounded great no doubt.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  2. Flavourlicious

Flavourlicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    The new one sounds like the current Ford Daytona Prototype. (not the one in RaceRoom)

3. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Thats logical because the Ecoboost engine in the new GT is an evolution of the current Daytona Prototype Ford engine.

4. Nigel Fox

Nigel Fox Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    I wish this would come to pass. Kazunori Yamauchi has been making overtures to all kinds of motorsports groups and organizations for their inclusion in some form or fashion in GT7, something I can hardly wait to see the fruits of. The Vision GT project has interwoven Gran Turismo with some amazing fantasy to real life concept car prototypes that mean all kinds of automotive possibilities down the road.

I've been loving the GT4 races in Project CARS, dumbed down physics aside which are still pretty darn good, and am dying to see these GT4 beasties in RaceRoom.

Been playing Forza 6 lately too when I can squeeze it in, and though it's a huge step backwards in race car creation from earlier Forzas, the thrill of building and painting a race car that I made with a livery I designed is pure chewing satisfaction. In fact, I'm building up and slapping a livery on a Lexus ISF between browsing here.

I'm praying with a few others that the RaceRoom stable grows with a number of leagues and groups, properly balanced with the existing herd, to enjoy till there's no tomorrow. Which brings me to a few more posts.

Yes, yes and oh YES!! Just out of curiosity, how much trouble does anyone suppose it would be to secure a Diablo or Murcielago license? Or does the make matter at all? I can't stop fantasizing about a grid featuring Aston Martins, Jaguars, Maseratis, Lamborghinis and... Ferrari and Porsche/RUF all going head to head along with the existing RR stable in a GT2 racing series.

Bentley's inclusion is wonderful and all, but as with the Bond family motto, the world is not enough. :D

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  5. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    Listen for yourself. But beware this is definitely NSFW and you may need to have some tissue handy.......

http://www.topgear.com/car-news/video/video-listen-fords-deafening-new-gt-racer-track

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  6. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    So, after the last weekend, hope we hear some more soon. A quick list of possible entries below, eschewing Lambos and Porsches.

18 cars have done most of the season:
    1 Abt Audi
    2 Abt Audi
    3 Abt Audi
    7 HTP Bentley
    8 HTP Bentley
    12 Senkyr BMW
    13 RWT Corvette
    16 YACO Audi
    19 Schubert BMW
    80 Schubert BMW
    21 Zakspeed Mercedes
    22 MRS Nissan
    23 MRS Nissan
    24 MS Audi
    100 MS Audi
    42 HP Mercedes
    66 Callaway Corvette
    69 Callaway Corvette

And 4 one-offs entries:
    14 Lambda Ford
    25 Reiter Camaro
    33 Car Collection Mercedes
    99 Rowe Mercedes

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mobius

Mobius New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi all
    Adac 2014 was released in 2014 now in 2016 we have no fresh news about adac 2015 :(
    Nsu tt and gto are coming but what about adac 2015, did i miss something ?

8. Ernie

Ernie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    AFAIK the release of the ADAC GT Masters 2015 was pushed back, because of the Bentley Continental GT3 car (license officially announced in Sept 2015). Sector3 wants to finish this car first, before releasing the 2015 pack.
    But i don't know, in which phase of "soon™" the Bentley currently is.

9. Mobius

Mobius New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thx for reply, maybe hopefully at the end of February. With the dev of nsu and gto, adac will be released not so soon i think. Will see...