Released WTCR 2020 Car Pack

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Georg Ortner, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0 / -0
    Why on Earth would the newest car in the game be discounted on release day? o_O

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0 / -0
    Both were released in December during the Winter sale. We're in February now so nothing sale-worthy is happening.

(Though I'm sure someone will think of something sooner or later. The shit weather sale perhaps?)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. memoNo1

memoNo1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    The world is getting more and more expensive.
    Inflation is rising.
    The employees, the electricity, the taxes, the licenses, the company, the cars, the marketing etc. have to be paid for.
    Why not discount everything that appears new immediately in this world? :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. pierredietze

pierredietze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    I don't understand the complaining at all. RRRE is constantly being developed, there are new tracks and vehicles, updates and bug fixes. Why shouldn't we just spend a few dollars and support S3S and RRRE in this way?
    No matter what is released, I'll buy it anyway. Every car, every livery, every track. I have tracks that I haven't driven a metre on yet. Just drinking one less beer or smoking one less cigarette is enough to buy one more car.
    @S3S keep up you great work!

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  5. CDwyer

CDwyer Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I am placed in a very odd place in (and out) of the Megane. Only tried the Renault and the Cupra, Cupra if fine.
    I was placed on the floor just at the back of the car, tried again and was alongside feet. That was the best I could get moving my position.
    Not sure if related (or a Second Monitor issue) but in Second Monitor, the car is "unknown", it recognizes the new Cupra.
    Edit: I just read post 32

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  6. Fleskebacon

Fleskebacon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0 / -0
    There is no shitty weather, only shitty clothing. (Old Norwegian saying, probably works in Sweden as well.) So there won't be a shit weather sale, rather a shitty clothing sale. I would really like to see that.

Nice stuff will never be free, though. Applies to everything in this world.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. memoNo1

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0

I like this saying and it is saved!
    Thank you for these frank words.

8. R.Noctua

R.Noctua Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Who can offer an official WTCR? No one. Further conversations do not make sense.

If ADAC Masters 2020 was priced at 50 euros - I would buy it, since this series is nowhere to be found.

• Like Like x 2
  9. memoNo1

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    Buddy, i see what you mean.
    But please not too loud.
    Otherwise the sellers will come up with the idea.. :p

(Ironie off.. ) :cool:

10. MattStone

MattStone Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Is there a manual fix for the Renault for us triple screen users so that we're not sitting underneath the car?

11. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    Apple, EA and many others have been dining out on early adopters for years so it is nothing new.

If you are not an early adopter then there is no worse time to buy these cars than now as WTCR21 season will start soon, then they will be out of date and the price will also come down as seen with WTCR19. The good thing is you can still race the older cars against the new ones in single player mode so it´s not like anyone is obliged to buy them to be on equal terms.

12. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Guy's, guy's, I've put a new clutch in and changed the gearbox oil, I've even duck oiled the entire underside, so now can I perhaps polish the bodywork of the new Megane? Been lying underneath the bloody thing for what seems like all night, any sign of us triple users getting on our feet and maybe even behind the wheel anytime soon™?
    Also my fps has gone totally sideways, 40fps has been the max I've managed post update, not changed a thing this end, so I'm guessing it's an update thing?

* Well not sure what's gone on but in the space of an hour my framerate has recovered to it's normal 100+, so all back to normal in that department, with regards to the Renault, it appears it needs a new silencer system as I'm still on my back underneath!

13. R.Noctua

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    I already have a 2019 Audi RS3 LMS. Is the discount for Audi 2020 temporary? Or is it already permanent for me since I have a 2019?

14. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    On Discord they said it was temporary for everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    20210226220648_1.jpg 20210226221559_1.jpg 20210226221603_1.jpg

The cars are pretty nice but I am pretty disappointed with this patch. Something's up with the AI that the classes slower than GT3s tend to pile up like mad at the starting line and also the pit entry.

I really hope this will be fixed soon.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. olli green

olli green Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    @Cheeseman yea, i think thats the same problem/similar problem i have described a few posts earlier with multiclass AI (99) on the nordschleife.

17. José Vasconcelos

José Vasconcelos New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    [QUOTE = "sebastian bestard sanchez, post: 218216, member: 16182"] Entré en el Renault y me encontré debajo del coche en boxes,
    alguna solución pronto [/ QUOTE]

me too....solution ?????

18. José Vasconcelos

José Vasconcelos New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    [QUOTE = "CDwyer, postagem: 218261, membro: 208"]
    Estou colocado em um lugar muito estranho dentro (e fora) do Megane. Só tentei o Renault e o Cupra, Cupra se bem.
    Fui colocado no chão bem atrás do carro, tentei novamente e fiquei ao lado dos pés. Isso foi o melhor que eu consegui mudar minha posição.
    Não tenho certeza se relacionado (ou um problema do Segundo Monitor), mas no Segundo Monitor, o carro é "desconhecido", ele reconhece o novo Cupra.
    Edit: Acabei de ler a postagem 32 [/ QUOTE]

me too ... I have 3 monitores......all others car is ok

19. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,508 / 0 / -0
    Hotfix came out today.

- Renault Mégane RS TCR - Fixed a bad path in Triple Screen camera file.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. R.Noctua

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Megane can't make popcorn? :(

upd: I also have a quieter\louder sound than the other cars in the pack.I don't quite understand the reason.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1