Telemetry SecondMonitor (Timing & status App)

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Winzarten, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Winzarten

Winzarten Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +380 / 0 / -0
    That seems like a good adation, I will add it to the 'todo' list :)

2. Winzarten

Ratings:
    +380 / 0 / -0
    Once again thanks for this. I've been slowly adapting the app, so it can have more than one 'fuel'
    upload_2024-7-11_10-39-38.png
    So both Fuel, and virtual energy can be tracked in LmU. Endurence is also based on what gets depleted first.
    Also the plan is to have this integrated with strategies/pit stops suggestions. So the app will tell you how much virtual energy to take, and what fuel ratio to use. So you should always be running with the least fuel you require for your stint.

Still some time untill that's done, but it is getting there :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0 / -0
    In Telemetry window, is it possible to see laptimes of invalid laps? If it's not, then this is my suggestion for future versions.

upload_2024-7-18_2-56-52.png

4. Winzarten

Ratings:
    +380 / 0 / -0
    I need to have a look on that. If i remember correctly it depends if sim provides a lap time for invalid laps (some, like RF2) don't. In theory, I should be able to use the app tracked lap time. I will have a look on that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0 / -0
    Thank you! Another question, is it possible to change vertical scale of the graphs? For example, tyre temperature graphs start at 0 and IMO/Core temps end up compressed into one thin strip, quite hard to see where M temp actually is.

upload_2024-7-19_23-22-37.png

I can use a scroll wheel for that, but it changes both vertical and horizontal scale of the graph, which is not what I want. I tried to look in settings files, but didn't find anything like that.

Or maybe it's possible to add a graph that would show how much M temp differs from the average of I and O? Like there's already a graph for I-O temp difference.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2024 at 2:24 PM
  6. Winzarten

Ratings:
    +380 / 0 / -0
    Using mouse wheel while the cursor is over an axis, will scalle only that axis :)
    upload_2024-7-19_17-33-27.png

• Like Like x 1